Quidditch

Hey guys, first of all sorry for changing Quidditch to Sunday because last week has been very hectic for the admins because of their office work and college work. Hope you guys didn't mind.

The new members please collaborate with your house mates or ask Praahi & cindrella212 if you have any doubts.

Because of few inactive housemates, the entire house has to suffer and please inform us if someone is leaving or changing their username or not willing to participate so that we can accommodate new members. Please guys if you are committing to something, show some responsibility.

Without any delay, let's begin with the first match.

Match 1: Hufflepuff vs Gryffindor

The match is cancelled because we did not receive any questions nor seekers name nor any message indicating the delay. So, minus 100 points from each house.

Have to be strict this time. Sorry if you guys felt bad.

Match 2: Ravenclaw vs Slytherin

Giving Ravenclaw 150 points taking into consideration that they have no questions to answer and also for their prompt reply for Questions and Seeker's name.

Slytherin: (Based on the answers, we will assign the marks) (Minus 50 as there were no questions submitted)

1) What does Aunt Petunia call Dudley for the 1st time? 

2) What were the things Harry missed in his vacation? 

3) How did Harry feel being treated? 

4) How did Uncle Vernon consider having Harry?

Seekers from Ravenclaw and Slytherin, wait for the DM from the admins. Apart from the seekers Slytherin house mate need to answer the questions as inline comments before the questions for their house before 3/8/2020 10 P.M IST, 4:30 P.M GMT, 5:30 P.M BST and 6:30 PM CEST.

Thank you,

Praahi & Cindrella.