Finals

Today we will decide who is going to win the house cup. And are you guys excited?

Before we start, let me explain few things.

Each right answer will give you 10 points and if at all the other house mates comments on the questions which are not meant for their house, that house is going to lose 10 points. So, be careful in answering the questions. You have time till 19-7-2020 10 p.m IST, 4:30 P.M GMT, 5:30 P.M BST and 6:30 PM CEST.

Here we go with the questions for the Ravenclaw

1. What did harry compare quidditch to in the book ?

2. What did the winged key to the door that goes to the chess chamber looked like?

3. What are the positions of Ron, Harry and Hermione on the chessboard?

4. Where did Hagrid win the dragon egg?

The questions for Gryffindor are as follows:

1. Which English Queen portrait is hanging in the staircase at Hogwarts?

2. Who were the students who were in Harry's year but weren't mentioned during the sorting ceremony?

3. What was the character name of Christina Petrou???

4. Which 2 characters mentioned in the first book shared the first name???

Apart from the Seekers, every house mate from Ravenclaw and Gryffindor need to answer and this time no helping each other and no discussions too. 

Seekers wait for our DM.

Finally, we complete the first year of Hogwarts successfully. To move on further, we would want to know how many of you are interested to come back here for the second year because we could see that most of them have left, few informed and few uninformed. Whatever might be the reason, we respect everyone's priorities and we expect you all to do the same regarding us. So, please, for once let us know who want to continue, based on which we will have to divide the houses equally and proceed further. 

If you have any problem or queries, feel free to ask us. And regarding the communication between the housemates, I appreciate Slytherin and Ravenclaw who have created a book in one of their profile for interaction. So the other houses can do the same if they are finding it difficult to collaborate.

Thank you,

Praahi & Cindrella