ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛ ᴡ ᴏ

chapter two.

. . .

Y/N can see the bright light up ahead. Leorio and kurapika had catch up with her, while killua and gon were racing. Who knew two twelve year old's can have so much energy while running? Leorio had already  pulled his shirt, and kurapika tied his Traditional kurta jacket on his waist.

As she crossed the line, being one of the few 10 people who finished running, she was relieved. She hated running. (me too). Though, she barely had any sweat on her. Still glowing to this day.

"Eh- How come you aren't sweating shinsuke?" Leorio said as he wiped his forehead, breathing heavily. "I run about eight hours a day, so its practically normal for me" she said, while chuckling deeply at the teenager.

While looking around, the place seem it was a forest. Fog was covering almost everything up. the examiner said, "The Numere Wetlands, also known as swindlers swamp," He continue, "We must cross this wetland to reach phase two of the exam."

'Ah, I guess this isn't phrase two after all. Damn it, more running' Y/N whined to herself.

The examiner had told them to be careful, (and you know the rest). All head turn a voice who cried out, "DONT LET THEM FOOL YOU" Leorio muttered something about it. A dirty men appear, claiming to be the real examiner. Tons of the foolish people had believe him.

Three cards had shot out, and killed him right at the spot.

Hisoka.

Y/N softly glare at the perverted clown, she was so ready to beat his flat ass. Just not yet anyways, she doesn't want to draw attention towards herself.

. . .

"Killua, wheres gon?" Y/N asked, while running once again. "I don't know.." he told her. "Are you serious?" Y/N shouted, "HEY DONT BLAME ME WOMEN, HE GOES EVERYWHERE" Killua snapped back. "tch, ill go find him, you okay being alone?" Y/N looked at killua, and he nodded his head.

Trying to find where the green floof has been was pretty hard, considering how he was short. Until she saw hisoka hand around gons neck. That's when Y/N snapped. "You foolish clown" Y/N screamed, running towards him. "My, my, my. What do we have here~" Hisoka licked his lips. "I'm going to kill you hiso, and ill will live by that" Y/N was getting scarier, and that turn hisoka on.

"OhHhHhH~" hisoka bloodlust was spreading. Leorio and kurapika had came back to try to save Gon. "Give him back dammit" Y/N screamed, trying contain her deep voice. "fine~ you and your friends pass" he said to Gon. Y/N kept a soft glare on him, keeping the rage inside me.

"Thanks Shinsuke!" Gon smiled at me. "Yeah no problem" she smiled back. They carry on their walk, trying to find killua.

. . .

"Hey, your back, I thought you died gon," killua said.

"sorry about that, I needed to help kurapika, and leorio"

"Whatever, just don't leave me"

"Alright"

A new beginning of a Friendship. A strong one to add on.~

. . .

"WE HAVE TO COOK??" leorio screamed. (i added that in, sorry). Nobody payed attention to him, they were all focusing on the 2nd examine leader. They had to use pig as the main course.

Y/N love to cook, but it been awhile since she did cook. All she did was train, train, and more training.

As they were sliding down a hill, Gon first, killua, Y/n, kurpika, and then leorio all smashed into eachother, after gon stopped. Y/N was a blushing mess because she can feel kurapikas...

"Hey shinsuke? Are you okay, your red." Kurapika pointed out, "Hes probably hit his head to hard" Totally, that's why all my emotions are hard. Y/N mentally rolled her eyes, and nodded, as a saying that shes alright.

Gon was the first one to find out how to knock out a pig, or find it's weak spot.

As people started walking back Y/N is trying to find how to cook the meat. Should she do traditional one or not.

Y/N decided to make a Onigiri, a traditional one she had made for her friends and family. It would have exploding flavor of spices once you first bite it, then the pork will leave its pleasing taste afterwords. The rice will make it chewy and more delightful.

She had made four more for her friends. Hoping kurapika doesn't remember her cooking. And if he does, she fucked up. Hard.

While everybody started working on passing this examine, Y/N finished. She wanted to be the last one to go though, fearness was speading across her face but it didn't show.

Literally everyone didn't pass, and it was Y/N turn. "I said use pork, WHERES THE DAMN PORK." The examiner shouted. "Inside of it" y/n calmy said. As the examiner exam the rice ball, she took a bite, and her eyes lit up.

"You passed.." she mumbled.

. . .

Sorry its short, next chapter will come soon, i promise. see you next time. <33
I haven't edited this one, because I'm lazy too.

-E