ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғ ᴏ ᴜ ʀ

chapter four

. . .

Y/N pov:

"Y/N?"

Im going to die.

"You cant hide" he had taken a step closer. "Stay back, I don't want to see your face" i threw a pillow at his face, but you know, he dodge that.

Dammit Hisoka.

"How did you even find me hisoka" I kept my voice emotionless, "are you a stalker? That's another level of creepiness you know"

"Oh my sweet Y/N, that voice is turning me on, keep talking like that."

Is he okay? Of course not y/n, he's damn hisoka. And he didn't even answer my questions. "What do you want hisoka" I asked. "Dear~ I want you" his voice was all seductive and sexy.

Get a grip y/n, he's a clown.

Magician.

Whatever.

"Yeah no thank you, go to Illumi, don't you like anal?" I shot at him. It look like he wasn't amuse at my answer but his eyes told another story. He was taken back.

I gave myself a pat on my shoulder mentally. Good job y/n. You did it.

He didn't reply, just kept staring at me. Yes, I know. I'm beautiful but it's still creepy. "Stop staring, it's giving me a awful vibe" I said. Again he didn't reply, but stare.

I got annoyed by it, and threw another precious pillow at his face. Again, he dodge it. "You should work on your throw, you became rusty" and that, he left.

That damn clown, I'm really gonna choke him.

That sounds kinky.

Never mind.

. . .

"Y- SHINSUKE WAIT UP" Killua yelled. I stopped in the middle of the hall, and gave out a deadly aura.
"A-ah nvm, keep going" he ran away, before I could even apologize.

I kept my eyes open, I really hope hisoka doesn't know that I'm shinsuke, I mean he didn't caught me in the act. Right? Unless he stalked me again when I talked things out with killua.

I swear if he did, that choking will come sooner.

I vow to it.

. . .
Quick A/N
I know I should've put in some fluff with Kurapika and you,  but I'm not gonna because kurapika doesn't know shinsuke is you. Don't worry tho!!

. . .

Back to the story.

We still had a few hours until our next exam. I decided to walk towards killua and apologize for being cranky. The encounter with hisoka wasn't pleasing. It irritates me.

He was still talking to gon, they were laughing and punching eachother. Itreminded me of Kurapika and I. I wish I was a kid again. It was fun when-,

"HEY!" Killua yelled into my ear, him and gon started giggling, while Kurapika and leorio didn't pay any attention to it.

"Sorry about that, I got lost in thoughts." I apologized. Trying to hide the faint blush on my cheeks. Stupid kids.

"And I'm sorry to you killua, I was being cranky, I had encounter with someone" I turn to killua. "A-ah don't apologize Idiot!" He was fluster. Adorable.

"Don't call me idiot, you idiot" I shot back at him. We had a on going argument on who was the idiot. Until someone interrupted us. "Stop it shinsuke and killua, you're both idiots" kurapika started chuckling.

That damn handsome devil.

"Whatever" was all we said back.

. . .

Where are we going, why does he need me. Does he know I'm y/n. Frik a fuck a doodles. I'm freaking out.

Right let's recap.

'As i was running in the halls, trying to figure a good hiding spot. Killua and gon were trying to make me a their test subject for something. You can't trust twelve years olds. Their all plain evil.

As I was looking around, Kurapika har found me.

"Hey shinsuke? Can you follow me" kurapika ask, I nodded in response and followed him. I needed to get away from killua and gon anyways.

Kurapika lead me into a empty room, and look straight into my eyes. It look like he was about to end me, or even kill me if he took a closer look.'

"Hey look behind you"

Why did I say that.

"Huh?" He looked back, and i ran out before he can even see me. "HEY SHINSUKE" he yelled, I was tripping and shoving everybody, Kurapika then catch up and held my wrists.

I'm dead.

I didn't turn around, I didn't want to look at his face. I didn't want to feel his touch, I didn't want to hear his voice.

I thought he was dead. I thought he died for the last 10 years. Why are the emotion now coming out.

"Your crying.." he muttered silently for me to here. I didn't know I was crying. "I- thanks, I'm sorry" I had to continue the act.

I wiped away the tears, but I still haven't turn around. Kurapika then asked me.

"It's fine, but I have a question"

"What is it" my heart was beating fast.

"Are you-"

I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding.

"Y/N azure brother?"

For shrek sake, I thought you knew me well kurapika kurta.

. . .

A/N: sorry it's short, I'll make the next chapter longer. <33

-KH