ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ s ɪ x

chapter six

. . .

"I- huh- wha- what do you mean hisoka" you said stuttering, not wanting to hear what he just said. 'Fack hows does he know' you wondered. Hisoka perked up his head and look directly towards you.

"I may or may not stalk your short buddies~" hisoka said using that seductive voice, once again. 'Goddamn it, this Hoe'

You didn't reply back at his replied. Instead you kept your head down, looking at the dirty cracked floor, not noticing that a fellow magician was looking at you.

He stare deeply at you, noticing every detail like he has done previously in the past. It been way to long for him, he thought you had died, or left him for atleast your whole life. He's glad to see you again.

As hisoka was lost in thoughts, you finally had notice he was staring. You tried waving your arms at his face, that didn't work out. You called out his name, more like whispering but you get the point. No response.

You finally did what you had done in the past years.

Flick his forehead.

He was pulled back into reality and you guys stopped walking, "Oi, stop staring at me" you stuck your tongue at him, you didn't care anymore. He knows who you are and you didn't have to keep up the act.

"That didn't hurt one bit my dear Y/N, and why can't I stare, your beautiful" he stopped walking, and brushed off a piece of your hair.

You didn't speak, not blush or smile. You didn't want too anyways. You just stare at him. Questioning when hisoka become so..

Yeah, you didn't have words.

Oh shit, is this now a hisoka x reader now?

No. *insert Lenny face*

Hisoka begans caressing your soft cheeks, he looked deeply into your eyes and was about to say something, until you interrupted and swatted his hand away.

"Don't" you said, as you walked down the halls. Hisoka hesitated for a bit and started walking behind, keeping a small distance between you two.

After walking down the halls, All you had to do is pass this obstacle room, and you'll pass..

With hisoka.

Sadly.

. . .

The door opened.

5 fellow males had came out the door. You were happy they passed, and survived.

Once gon eyes search the room, his eyes landed at you.

"SHINSUKE!!" Gon had yelled, his eyes litting up, while running towards you with his hands out. He was about to give you a bear hug until Killua had to hold him back further notice.

You actually wanted a hug from gon, and so you pulled gon out of killua grasped and hug gon like he was your little brother.

As you looked towards killua, his eyes was filled with jealously. He too wanted a hug, but was too shy to ask. You chuckled inside and pulled killua in the hug.

"You guys are so cute" you ruffled their hair, "Ack! Stop shin-shin" Killua pouted as gon giggled.

"Kurapika, why are you guys so dirty?" You asked. He seemed confused at why your asking, didn't you guys experience the same thing.

"I- well, a lot had happen" Kurapika rub the back of his neck, as he gave you a shy smile. Which of course made you blush. You put your hands over your face and turned away from Kurapika.

As Kurapika notice, he asked worriedly, "d-did I do something shinsuke?" You shook your head and made a x sign with your fingers. He didn't say anything after that.

. . .

He swiftly blocked your attack. As your made a turn to his left, trying to get him to say defeat, which was very unlikely, you jumped behind, straddling him waist, and pinning him on the floor.

"Say defeat!" You screamed. He chuckled. "Fine, only if you reveal who you are" he told you. You had other plans, but so did your opponent.

You let go, and stop pinning him, you stand up, getting ready to attack him again. As he slowly got up, he ran behind you and pulled your hood back.

'Fuck shit' you sigh.

At this point, everybody eyes were glue to you, they were trying to process what had happen. Nobody expect for the people that know you were a girl, they were all shocked.

"Ahaaa...surpised..?"

. . .

Oya!! Sorry, I kinda lost motivation :/ but I'm not discontinuing this story. I might take a small ...big pauses on it, since I'm also working on other story's that hadn't been published. I'm sorry. <3

Sorry to make this chapter short, I been lazy for awhile and school is coming back. I know, I can't put any excuses. And for that, I'm truly sorry!

-K.H