ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛ ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ

chapter three.

. . .

Y/n Pov.

Right. They need to get eggs, do I know why? Well since she failed everybody excluding me, some old guy told her to do something and bla bla bla. And so they need to get eggs.

I'm sitting by the edge, feeling air rise up, and messing my bun even more. Everybody else were about to jump down. I thought I should do it too, and so I went before everybody else did.

That got everybody attention.

Once I jumped down, everybody else huddle up to see if I was dead. Well obviously I'm still here so.

"SHINSUKE-CHAN ARE YOU STILL THERE?" Gon shouted. "Yeah" I said, in my fabulous monotone voice. I grabbed 2 eggs, since I'm a fatass. And waited until I felt the air.

There.

Everybody was still huddle up to see if I was going up anytime soon, "guess he's dead."

Guess who said that.

Killua.

Damn brat. Tch.

"No I'm alive. Sadly" I spoke out, once everybody turn, there eyes wide open. Like big wide, it's like when your seeing your crush and your friend tongue thoating eachother wide eye. You know?

Me neither. I never experienced it.

Anyways, gon jumped toward and hugged me, tightly. "I thought you died" he suddenly sobbed very loudly. I patted him very awkwardly, "there there gon. I'm okay" I told him.

. . .

These are some good eggs, literally. It taste like..

fucking eggs.

Shinsuke, how did you come up without us seeing you?" Kurapika suspiciously asked me. "I don't know, maybe I was too fast for your eyes to see me, or your blind" I answered. Of course everybody started laughing, not believing my truth.

That hurt. *mentally wipe fake tear*

Everybody enjoys their eggs, and talked for a few minutes until we had to go into the balloon shape oval thing. It was nice, the examiner introduce themselves properly, and we get to rest.

My hair itch from keeping it in a bun for so long, but I need to stay hidden. I can't have kurapika or hisoka finding out who I am. Or they will literally kill me or shove me with hugs and kisses.

Those two option were both dangerous.

. . .

Back to author pov (only for awhile, then we'll switch to Y/N pov)

As Y/N walked into a closet, hoping nobody would follow her, or find her. Well she was wrong. In fact, killua had follow her, she had seem suspicious and he wanted to find out.

As he knocked the door, Y/N yelped Softly, her heart was pounding on who that could be. She had her hair down, and her makeup wipe off. Her gut told her it was just a friend, which was true.

"Hey old hag, it's just me" killua whisper yelled. A feeling of relief had came across Y/N. "what's up" she whispered back. not in her acting voice, but her real voice.

"Nothing, I was wondering why you asked me to pretend that your were a guy and had to call you shinsuke." He told her.

"Ah, yeah that seem suspicious."

Once she was done with her needs, she came out, looking fresh. Killua in the other blushed by seeing her hair flow messily, and her eyes sparkled by the moon reflection.

"Alrighty, lets go into a room" Y/N grabbed killua hand, and lead him into a dimly dark room. "Alright what you want to know first?" she asked.

"Everything" Killua looked bored, but inside he was very much curious.

"Well the reason why I wanted you to call me shinsuke was because, I didn't want my identity to be known. You see.." you started, "and yeah, kurapika is my lover, but he thinks I'm dead" you finished.

Y/N couldn't really read killua face. He didn't show emotions, but his eyes reflected on what he was feeling.

"Oh, that's surprising really. I didn't know you knew kurapika" he said. "He was my bestfriend, but he cant know it's me"

"Why"

Y/N never thought of a why question, and so she shrugged it off and think about it later.

"I don't know"

Killua nodded in reply, the atmosphere wasn't awkward, but it wasn't comfortable either. "Okay, Imma head off to see gon." Killua turn to the door. Y/N hum in response and killua was out in seconds.

As Y/N thought back to what killua said;

"Why"

Why? Why was the question. Was she afraid of showing that she's alive, was she afraid of kurapika reaction. She didn't know. For the second time, she was lost.

She thought long and hard before she dozed off into a restless sleep. She was tired and haven't had a goodnight sleep for a long time.

Back to what happen to Kurapika, as he was with leorio. They were talking about how gon and killua can be a cute couple when they grow up.

Kurapika didn't pay attention to leorio, instead he thought of shinsuke, and how he represent his Y/N a lot.

"Hey"

"Hey!"

"HEY"

Kurapika thoughts had been interrupted by leorio loud shout. "What?" Kurapika question. Leorio looked mad, mad at the fact his friend didn't pay any attention towards him.

"Tch" was all leorio said.

. . .

Back to y/n pov woohoo:

Ugh that was that sound. Who shouted 'HEY' in the middle of the night. I swear people are crazy.

As I lazily got out of bed, I prayed to shrek to give me a good night. Yes, shrek is my god.

I did my business in the bathroom, cleaning myself, because you know, I'm a dirty old pig. (Insert Lenny face, jk not the time yet).

I was damn tired, I don't think I have gotten a good night rest in the past 5 years. Maybe even longer, I don't know. I don't pay attention to myself.

I was about to go back to the bed, but the mirror was just right there. So I guess it wouldn't hurt to look at myself. Right?

I looked horrible, my hair was uneven, and it looked like it havent been brushed even though I already brushed it. I had dark eye bags, I mean, new sangwoo? I think so. My eyebrows were ragged, and I had a unibrow. How come killua never told me my flaws. Damn brat.

I guess it's time to get my glow up.

There.

Before I was a 40 year old women, now I look like a 16 year old. 3 hours was a pain, but it was worth it.

I climbed in my bed, ready to sleep, until I heard the door open. The light flicker open, and my eyes was wide open.

"Y/n?"

Fucking shrek didn't make my night any better.

. . .

A/n : im so sorry for not updating in such a long time. I was lazy and tired. I know that's not an excuse, but I have an idea for another story. It's a Levi x reader story, by the way. I will work on that while writing this story. But it will not be published after I finished this book.

Hope you all understand. Anyways, I'll write tomorrow, or the next week if I'm not lazy.
Thank you.

- KH