ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏ ɴ ᴇ

chapter one.

. . .

' shit, shit, shit. Where the fack is the hunter exam?' Y/N thought to herself.

Y/N was a complete mess. She had been trying to find the hunter exam for the pass 2 hours. No luck in the beginning. She had wore shorts, with a overly large t-shirt, and a cloak that covers her. She didn't want unwanted interaction.

Running every direction, she just couldn't see the place. Until she bumped into a little boy. "Hey watch it women!" the little boy yelled at the 16 year old. "Ah, sorry. I didn't see you there because you're so short" Y/N said. Being a naive person, she didn't know a sentence would have a huge impact in the boy. "e-eh h-huh. IM NOT THAT SHORT" The little boy was flustered. He looked at himself, up and down seeing if was actually short. Which of course, he was.

"Whatever" he said after, and to that, he left. "oi wait!" Y/N yelled, catching up to his speed. "You know where the hunter exam is?" she asked, giving him a look. He nodded, and led the way.

"So...whats your name" Y/N asked, hoping for a Conversation. Of course she already knew who he was, using her nen, she can figure out anybody she touches.

Five minutes had passed and Y/N decided to let it go since he didn't answer. They ran all the way a restaurant, which led them to a garage door. Or that's what Y/N thought.

Once Y/N and the boy got inside, The boy spoke up. "Killua" Y/N head whipped to him. "What?" Y/N being a confused dumbass, killua had explained to her. "Killua is my name."

"AHH that made sense. Im Y/N, nice to meet you killua" she said while giving him a cheeky smile.

"w-whatever" was all killua can muster up. Y/N just chuckled. After some time, A small green bean handed them their pin number. Killua was 99, and Y/N was 100.

"say killua" Y/N spoke up, and in response killua just hum. "How old are you" right as killua was about to give her an answer, a chubby looking dude interrupt them. "Hiya! Name tonpa" the man said, flashing a smile at them. Y/N and killua both kept their guard up, he was being to nice. Way too nice.

They both nodded, not stating their name. 'Tonpa' reach into his shoulder bag and pulled out two strange looking soda. "I thought you guys would be thirsty, so I bought these" Y/N caught on to what he was implying and decided to play along, asking for five more. What she asked, she received. She jugged down all of them, and tonpa gave her a concerning look. "What?" she asked. "n-nothing" tonpa said, rubbing the back of his neck.

Her concern was killua though, she offered to drink it for him, but he decline. "Im immune to poison" he spoked. Seeing the relieved on Y/N faced, he smiled.

As they traveled along, Killua doing a few skateboard tricks, and Y/N looking at everybody. She has spotted a certain clown. Making her rage at the spot, before leaving any bloodlust, killua tapped her shoulder. "You okay?" he said in a monotone voice. Y/N nodded, and they continue their walk. Everything was quiet. There was whispered, and mutters but that's about it.

Killua made a new friend. His name was gon, and he came with 2 other boys.

One being her past lover..

"Killua, please call me Shinsuke, address me as a him not a her. I beg you" Y/N said. Killua nodded, and didn't question her, she had her personal reasons and he had his.

Y/N appearance made it seem Y/N is actually a guy. Her hair was in a bun, she had a muscular figure, and her b00bs were hidden under her t-shirt and cloak. All she had to do was to deepen her voice, after practicing for year's, she mastered it.

"Hello, im kurapika" the blond said, giving out his signature smile. "Hello, I'm shinsuke." Y/N said in a monotone voice. she fought back tears, which she successfully achieved. Leorio introduce himself shortly.

Gon was the same age as killua, he wants to pass the hunter exam to find his dad. Killua, just came here for fun, he didn't think he'll make friends on the first day, and that shocked him. Kurapika wants to avenge his and his lover clan. Which broke Y/N heart. Leorio, wanted money, but hidden inside his heart. He wanted to be a doctor and help kids in need.

. . .

Kurapika bad been glancing over Y/N, he became suspicious. His eyes trying to look whats behind her, but Y/N was to hard to read. Kurapika eyes were telling him something, he just couldn't figure it out. As kurapika took one last glance, Y/N also looked back at him. Until she bumped into a certain someone.

His head turn to Y/N, who wasn't even slightly scared. And so hisoka found his new prey. "Hello dear~ what's your name?" He asked while licking his lips. "I'm Shinsuke" she said. 'Does he not remember me? That foolish clown' Y/N thought to herself.

"Nice to meet you shinsuke. I'm hisoka~" He smirked, his voiced gave out a warning of bloodlust and horniness. 'This bastard has to get turn on at this time. For god sake we're running'. All Y/N did was nodded her head. 'I'm going to kill him' as she left him behind and catch up to killua.

. . .

"once upon a time, there once was a blue unicorn and an ogre. The ogre had perished, and the unicorn love happily ever after :D"

"Author-Chan, wrong story Baka"

"Readerrr-channnn, you ruin the moment *cries*"

*reader rolls their eyes"

. . .

"HISOKA YOU DAMN BASTARD I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU. YOU. YOU TAKE THAT BACK" Y/N yelled at the clown. She hasn't notice her bloodlust, all she can do is focus on the traitor. "YOU INSULTED MY CLAN AND NOW YOU PERISH" Y/N continue to yell.

"Must we fight Y/N, you know I was only speaking the truth~" his replied made Y/N even more furious.

'That damn bastard, who the fuck does he think he is. He knows I'm stronger then him, so why must he always smirk when encountering me' she thought to herself.

Three cards had been thrown at her, as slice them through with her knife she had hidden. "Your always in for games" she didn't hide the disgust in her voice. She felt betrayed, and foolish to even trust the clown.

"My sweet Y/N, your turning my oOoOoOnNN" he moaned out loud, which didn't shock Y/N since she was use to it.

Once the lightning strike, Y/N was sitting on top of hisoka, who felled unconscious.

Y/N had a plan, not to kill the clown. But to torture him instead. She slice layers of cuts on his broad shoulders, making her way down to his wrist. Once she finally was happy with the cuts, she cleaned him up, wrapped bandages on his head and his whole arms.

Y/N is a different person, she likes torturing, but feels guilty in the end.

She left hisoka on the zoldyck doorstep, and made her way out. She didn't want to see him anymore after what he done. But she couldn't bring herself to kill him either. After all, he did care for her for years..

. . .

"Y/N~ your tribe was useless, that's why their all dead. They were weak"

And that's when all hell broke lose..
. . .