Epilogue

"Hero?" I open my eyes to see my aunt smiling at me.

"Hero sweetie it's time to leave for the airport." I nod at her and sit up to see my suitcases are packed apart from a black hoodie and black jeans.

I look at her with a confused expression and she looks at my torso and I realize I'm not wearing clothes.

My cheeks go red from embarrassment and she turns her head as I put my clothes on.

I stand up and check to see if Jo messaged back but my phone is dead. I sigh and pull two of my suitcases downstairs as Betty brings one down.

We load them into the back of her car and the ride to the airport is silent.

We arrive at eight sixteen and my flight is at ten fifty four so we go and get my ticket and go sit in the waiting area.

About an hour later, I'm ready to go through security when Betty gets a phone call. I wait with her as she answers it because even though she's sending me away, she's treated me better than my mum had in seventeen years.

"Hello? Betty Grant speaking." She says into the phone.

"Jenny.. Jenny what happened? Calm down, what happened?" I can barely hear what's happening but I can hear muffling through the phone and a few seconds later Betty drops her phone and everyone around us looks at her.

"Betty? Betty what happened?! Are you ok?" I ask, worry evident in my voice.

She shakes her head and begins crying. "Oh Hero, baby. I'm so sorry. Oh my baby. Sweetie I'm so sorry." She begins choking on her cries and I can barely hear what she's saying.

She stumbles back and I hold onto her so she doesn't fall or faint.

"Betty," my voice cracks. "What happened?" I have a feeling I know what happened but it.. couldn't of.. could it?

She shakes her head as if she didn't want to tell me and can barely speak but when she does everything around me fades away.

"Josephine's dead."

———————

What did y'all think of the book? I might make a second one but I don't know yet and if I do I know exactly what's going to happen and it has a good ending more or less.

Anyways please don't forget to comment and vote on all the chapters, recommend it to your friends if this wasn't crap for you.

Ok but I hate how quick this storyline was and yes I changed it back to a herophine fanfic wbk anyway I'm doing a book 2 but idk when