Chapter 5

I sat on the rocks for hours, not wanting to move or talk to anyone, and I started to drown in my own thoughts. I felt alone, even though I had all of my friends around me I still felt alone. I knew that me and Natalie wouldn't last forever, but to end on such a sour note as we did, I could visibly remember it all now..

I sat on the couch opposite to Natalie, Crypto sitting on the other couch and Makoa on the little chair in the corner, little chair never suited the big guy. I saw Natalie looking down at her hands and fiddling with something, 'Are you alright Amiga?' I asked and she froze, almost shocked that I cared, and I couldn't blame her, 'why do you care? You haven't cared for weeks!' She said suddenly, and I felt my heart shatter, I knew she didn't trust me anymore and didn't want to be with me, but she didn't need to make it that obvious.

I started to tear up behind my goggles, my mask was wet with sea water and I had woke from my daydream. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked to my side, Che sat there, worry in her eyes. 'Silva, we've been shouting you for minutes, what's wrong wit ya?' She asked, and I shrugged her off, not wanting to bother her with my petty thoughts, I saw Natalie and Makoa stood a good Ten meters away, looking over. I stood and walked towards the hut I could see in the distance, I wanted a drink and to get away from everyone, I wanted to be on my own.

Che followed me with Makoa, Natalie went off with Loba instead as she knew it was something to do with her.

(Wattson POV)

I walked with Loba, she wore a skinny bikini that matched her curves well, however she kept asking me very personal questions. She kept asking about my relationship with Octavio and how it ended and how it was, I didn't want to answer. 'Loba, your making me very uncomfortable with the questions... please stop.' I begged, and she listened, she took me to the hotel lobby and got us both a drink, she had a margarita and I had a pina colada. It didn't taste as good as Makoa's but it would do, we sat and talked about all manner of things to do with the games, she seemed interested in the engineering design of the ring.

Or so I thought.

(Octane POV)

Makoa and Che tried to get an answer out of me as too what was wrong, but I couldn't squeeze any words out on what it was. 'Hey brotha, you can trust us,' Makoa said, putting a hand on my shoulder, I felt safe telling them, but my mind wouldn't let me. He looked at me and frowned when I tried to open my mouth but no words came out. 'Look, I'll tell you somethin personal brotha, you ever notice how I don't go near Salvage?' I nodded as Makoa said this, I saw sadness in his eyes and he had a few tears, I had never seen the big guy emotional to the point he nearly cried. 'My first love was there, in Thunderdome, Nicolas, that was his name, and then one night we stole my fathers motorbike, got caught in a mudslide. Father lost his arm, me and Nicolas broke up.' He looked upset, but he put on his cheery persona, I looked at him and nodded, 'I miss Natalie, that's what's wrong with me.' I said, and he let out a laugh, 'I knew it, brotha, that's okay!' He said, suddenly, we saw Loba and Natalie running back, they looked either in danger or concerned. 'Che, did you text Natalie what I said?!' I burst out and she shook her head, they got over and stopped, catching there breath. 'Blisk... is missing..' We heard Loba mutter, I heard her fully and my mouth dropped. 'No.. Senora you need to say your joking,' she looked up from her hunched over stance and starred at me, 'They are doing everything they can, but they can't find him, almost like he's just... disappeared without a trace.' Loba stated, and I looked at Che, she looked back at me, then to Natalie. 'We have to be somewhere, we will be back shortly,' Natalie said, as she grabbed me and Che and started storming towards the hotel.

'Look, Natalie...' I tried to calm her down but she looked extremely annoyed, 'Shut up Octane.' She said, and I did exactly that, I stayed at the back and didn't talk until we approached the room we were going too. Natalie knocked and Crypto opened up, then she grabbed him by the throat, 'Where is he.' She seemed furious, like a shark with the smell of blood on its mind. 'I have... No idea.. What you.. Mean.' He said back, and she loosened her grip and let go, almost having the realisation hit her over what she was doing, he readjusted himself and sat over on his chair. 'Blisk, he's missing, like he disappeared witout trace.' Che said, and I stepped forward, 'and we only know one person who is good at disappearing completely amigo.' He looked over at us, mouth wide open, in shock. 'You think I did this? dangsin-eun naega gieoghaneun geosboda deo baboibnida.' He stated back, and we all looked at him, mild confusion on our faces, 'it means your all more stupid than he remembers,' a deep, robotic voice came from the ceiling as Revenant crawled his way down, hand made out like the knife that slashed Mirage. I looked over to Crypto, who now had his desk draw open and had a wingman pointed to Revenant.