Chapter 10

(Flashback)

I sat, leant against the wall, breathing heavy after my morning run. I saw Natalie and Elliot talking in the corner, she looked at me and then away, I knew something was wrong but I didn't know what.

I felt breathe down my neck as Revenant put his hand on my shoulder, his metal grasp cold to the touch and seeping through my skin to my bones. 'Skinsuit, what have you done wrong?' He said in a slight whisper as he rested next to me, still a shadow. 'I don't know amigo, it might be what I told her about my parents. But I don't see how that could..'

'Octavio Silva get ya ass over here!' I heard Che say as she interrupted my conversation with Revenant and led me to the balcony.

'What da hell have ya done to Natalie?!' She yelled at me as we got out, I looked back with shock on my face. 'Hermana you have to believe me, I didn't do anything!' I stated and she shot me a look that only told me she didn't believe me. She led me back in as she sighed.

'Octavio, we have to talk.' I heard Natalie almost mutter, and I came a bit closer as she looked up at me. 'You can't expect me to be fine with all that's happened, especially you not even bothering to tell your parents. It's not only that, you've been all cute to loba instead of me... it's like I don't exist at the moment to you Octavio.' She stated all at once as a solemn tear shed from her eye. I looked back with almost shock, but hurt more than anything. 'Senorita you know I don't like my parents! Come on you can't pull that on me hermana.' I said and I saw the blood boil inside her.

'STOP CALLING ME HERMANA! I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS, IM NOT YOUR SISTER!' She yelled at me, and I slightly recoiled out of fear,

'I didn't mean it, I call everyone Hermana or amigo.' I told her, and she shook her head.

'Octavio, I'm done with you, I'm done with us.' She shouted at me, and I recoiled again, this time out of sadness.

'You two skinsuits should really calm it.' Revenant stated as he went to leave, but Natalie stopped him.

'As for you, I hate that your here! You don't deserve to be a legend!' She stated, then looked at me, 'I can't believe you would drive me to this point Octavio... after everything you choose Loba..'

She ran off crying, as I slumped into the corner, 'I didn't choose Loba amigos.. I just talked to her a bit.. I.. I still love Natalie.

(Present Time)

'I still love Natalie.' I woke up as I said this, shooting my head up and jumping as I woke. I looked around, seeing if anyone heard me as I undressed and got in the shower. Before I did, I approached the clock, 11:47am, I thought, I slept in extremely late.

I got in the shower and washed my body, my hair now returning to the brown colour it normally was. I washed my hair and got out, my towel covering my body as I got out of my bathroom. I threw clothes on, getting a green t-shirt and denim shorts on. I heard a knock on my door, I quickly went to open it as Che walked in with BH, who looked at me and gave a little salute. 'Silva, I've been tryin to get ahold of ya, we got worried ya died!' She announced as I rubbed my eyes and laughed, 'Hermana, I just overslept, what's up?' I laughed at her as she stood, annoyed, and BH let out a small chuckle. 'We need ta go have a meal later. Natalies wish!' She said and I nodded, following her as she led me to the lobby, where most of the legends were gathered. All of them looked over as I strolled over with Che, and then we all started heading towards the beach.

I sat on the corner chair, distanced from everyone as I thought to myself, they all mingled with each other as they chatted about the games. I listened in a little but didn't talk, I ordered my food along with everyone else. 'Octavio? Are you alright buddy?' I heard Elliot say to me as he nudged my arm, I nodded towards him as I tuned into the conversation.

'The new Legend should be coming tomorrow! Word is they have a big fan base behind them!' I heard Natalie say enthusiastically.

'I don't know, they always say that.' Renee stayed, cold heartedly.

I saw a man walk in, he had a worn hat on his head and looked directly at our table, coming over at a rapid speed. 'Hello, I am Steven. I'm here to tell you all that your vacation is being cut short. I am sorry for the inconvenience.'

We all looked at each other, then at him as he walked away. 'Seriously?!' Was all I heard from Renee as we all paid and started walking back.

We got back, and I went instantly to my room, packing all of my stuff in a solid Ten minutes and being ready to go. I didn't like that we had our vacation cut short, but out of everyone, I couldn't complain.

I went down to the lobby, suitcase in hand, and waited for the others. I sat for at least an hour before Che turned up, visibly annoyed, and sat next to me. 'This ain't right. Somethins happenin.' She said, and I nodded, agreeing with her as it did seem a bit weird that our vacation was cut short.

'Hey, your the Adrenaline Junkie right?' I heard a voice behind me, slightly deeper than anyone that I knew but slightly higher than Revenants. I turned to see a tall, slim male, taller than most of us. He wore a stocked outfit, T-shirt underneath a long coat and jeans dotted with small specks of blue and navy denim. He also wore a smile, which seemed slightly familiar to me. 'Who are you compadre?' I asked, and he looked back, smiling.

'I'm the new legend, well, one of the two.'