Chapter 7

(Wattson POV)

We sat starring at the TV, I looked around to see if I could see Octane, he wasn't anywhere to be seen. Neither was Loba, I felt a hand on my shoulder and it was Ajay, 'It'll be okay, ya will get over it.' She said and I wanted to believe her, but I didn't think I would. The announcement would be happening in Five minutes and I was anxious for the reveal. So were the rest of the legends, as we saw the Apex Logo flash on the Tv with some highlights of our best moments. The highlight showed my win from the day before we came to the island, and I couldn't help but flash pride through my face.

(Octane POV)

'What the hell, Amiga, Chica, your out of your mind.' I stated, anger flashing through my eyes and in my voice, Loba stood, alone now on the round platform that held the body of the simulacrum. I had fury raging through my body and through my veins as I looked back at her, 'You knew didn't you? You knew it would say that!' I shouted at Loba, who stood still and looked annoyed. 'No, Octavio, I had no clue, why are you so freaked out about it?!' She barked back as I stood my ground, looking back at her with annoyance and my fists gripped tightly shut, 'Why did it say Olympus?! WHY DID IT SAY PSAMATHE?!' I yelled at Loba, who only stood and smirked back, looking smug about something. I only got more uptight and annoyed by this, and clenched my jaw, I didn't move. 'We need to be getting back, however, you need to explain why your so uptight when the Simulacrum mentioned Olympus and Psamathe.' Loba mentioned as we walked out.

(Wattson POV)

Lifelines face was a pale colour, her cheeks red and her mouth frowned. She didn't like the news on where the next arena would be, 'Olympus, to hell wit that.' She announced, as she got up and stormed off and assumedly into her room. I looked to Makoa, who just shook his head and gave me the look of "leave her be" and I nodded, then headed off to my own room.

Why was Octavio not there to see the announcement?

Why was he with Loba?

(Octane POV)

Everything was quiet as we arrived at the landing platform, I ignored Loba and went straight to my room, not wanting to speak to her. Once I got in my room, I looked at my phone and saw at least Fifteen texts from Che, I knew she would want to talk about the announcement that we missed but I didn't want to move. I turned onto my side and tried to sleep, however As soon as I shut my eyes the images of the robot and the robotic voice circled in my head, 'welcome. To Olympus.' All I could hear swirling in my head as pictures of my childhood flashed before my eyes.

I shot up and looked around, panicking as I felt a cold chill hit my back and cross in front of me. 'I know what you saw.' I heard around me as I saw Revenant materialise in front of me, he looked like he wanted to kill, and I was the only thing on the menu.

(Loba POV)

'Jaime, what the hell!' I shouted at him as he quickly typed away on the screen he held in his hands. He looked up and shook his head as he continued typing away, 'Did you not here me? You get the source code now. So what if he's upset.' He said back towards me as I sat down on the chair that leant against the desk as I looked back at him, 'What the hell do you mean so what?! I am part of these games! I need these alliances and I need to have people who like me in the games!' He shrugged at me, and I went red in anger as I smacked the screen out of his hands, it smashed all over the floor as I stormed out.

(Octane POV)

Revenant starred at me as he walked in a line from left to right, 'I know what you saw, I know why you did it. Text Loba, get her here. NOW!' He yelled the last word as I grabbed my phone and text her, 'Get into my room, now, Revenant wants to talk.' I then sat and waited for her to come, I feared that she wouldn't or that she would bring someone else with her.

At least Ten minutes had passed until I heard a knock at the door, Revenant went over and answered, beckoning Loba in. 'What do you want Demonio.' She stayed, putting her hand on her gun, readying herself in case she needed to open fire. 'Calm down Little Girl, I found out about your little shenanigans in Kings Canyon. You did what you had to, I won't stop you from finishing my life. I want you to do it.' He said, and we looked at each other, then to him. 'You want me to kill you?!' She said, and he nodded, 'I have lived every miserable death over and over, do you know what it's like to have all of the times you've killed rush back into your head in a singular time-fractured second.' He said and I was speechless, for a murder machine he had lived a hard life. Three hundred years of suffering, Loba stood, looking at him, 'Leave, I want to talk to Octavio.' She said, as she pushed him toward the door, 'Haha of course,' he stated as he faded into the shadows.

Loba looked at me, then at the floor as she fiddled with her bracelet. 'Look, I am sorry about earlier, Jaime made me realise something.' She said, and I sighed, then laughed sarcastically. 'Let me guess, that all that matters is the source code and no one else? Come on Amiga, quit it.' I stated as I got up and went to open the door for her to leave, but she grabbed my arm as I brushed past, 'No, that the people here matter a lot to me, and I didn't like seeing you upset,' she said, as she let go of my arm and smiled slightly towards me, I felt some kind of sensation in my stomach.

'Thank you, Compadre, now lets go see the others. They are probably worried senorita.'