Chapter 6

A/N

Spoiler alert for anyone who hasn't finished the broken ghost quest line.

I had to incorporate it somehow, I did it the best I could.

A/N finished 

(Loba POV)

Need to meet, now. I am on the island with you, in your room.

I kept reading the text over and over in the elevator, it was sent from a foreign number that I hadn't got saved. I arrived at my room, having my hand on my gun, I opened the door slowly. I saw a short, blue-haired man stood at the window, a coffee in one hand and a screen in the other.

'Jaime?!' I announced in shock as he turned round, almost as shocked as she was. 'I wondered when you'd show your face, I have news, and a problem.' He said, as he came over to me and shut the door, he then pulled me closer to him as he showed me the device in his hand, it showed a head. The head seemed to be dormant, and Jaime then showed a note, left by Hammond. 'Bring it to location. Then you get what you want.' The note read, and I looked towards Jaime, who smiled, 'I found his source code, take that head to where they said, then we get to finish this!' He sounded excited, and the idea excited me, but I would need to have someone with me.

(Octane POV)

'Oh come on Tae, surely you wouldn't wanna kill me.' Revenant barked at him in a smug tone, and he looked back, then to us. 'How does he know?! Did you betray me?!' I stood forward, stepping next to Tae and looked at him, 'No compadre, none of us did. So put the gun down, and talk to us.' I said, and he listened, he handed me the gun and I put it down on his bed, then Rev stood down as well. We all stood looking at each other, to our surprise, no one moved or talked. 'So, what did you guys come in for, something about Blisk going missing? I only just found out myself. I don't know who it was.' Tae said, as we all looked at each other, then it clicked, with me at least. None of us did it, he may not have been kidnapped.

I walked out of the room, going down the elevator, I got a text from Loba. 'I'm in your room, come see me.' She signed it with a winky face and I went slightly red, as I realised this might be a way of me moving on. I went down to my room and went in, to see her stood there with a blue-haired man, who was short and had eyes full of excitement and hope. He stood looking at me, in a very judgmental stare, 'This is who you want to accompany you? Really?' He said, and I stood for a moment, half hurt and half annoyed, 'Ay compadre, who do you think you are?' I said as I walked forward, but Loba held her arm out in front of me as she stepped in front of the man, 'Yes Jaime, now where are we going?' Loba asked inquisitively, and he starred blankly at her, he then looked back at the screen and typed away of the keypad that was on it.

(Wattson POV)

Revenant now stood next to Tae, looking over at his various wares and gadgets, 'This is.. impressive.' He muttered, then he faded away, into the shadows, I looked to Ajay. 'Natalie, we should probably leave Tae to whatever he is doing,' she said, and I nodded, but before I left I went over to him. 'I apologise for assuming it was you, Tae, if there's anything you need help with later on tell me?' I asked and he nodded, then I left with Ajay.

'What if no one actually did kidnap him Ajay?' I asked, and she looked blankly at me, not knowing what to say. I sighed and walked with her towards the restaurant, once we got there, we saw Elliot, Renee and Anita day at a table. They waved us over and we sat with them, although I tuned out of the conversation and thought about Tae, why did he trust me, why did he trust us so much, I thought to myself. 'Natalie? NATALIE?' I heard Anita shout and snap her fingers in my face as I tuned back in, 'Sorry, I was lost in thought.' I said and she laughed, we then talked about what the games were about to become, as we had been told to prepare for a big announcement.

I looked over and saw Makoa coming towards us, he looked surprisingly good in his Hawaiian shirt. 'Brotha's, announcement is in Fifteen minutes.' He said, and we all looked at each other, 'That's early?' I said, and he nodded, he looked worried.

(Octane POV)

I starred at the screen as Jaime showed me a head, White and black face. 'That is what is getting me the code to kill the Demonio.' Loba said over my shoulder, and I looked at her, turning around. 'You want my help? Amiga, where do we go?!' I said, excited as I could be to finally have some action to take my mind off of everything, and she looked back, not matching my excitement. 'You know the bunkers that have risen in Kings Canyon? There, it's in one of them. Coordinates point towards the one northeast of Slum Lakes.' She said, and I smiled under my mask, 'Let's go!' I said as I grabbed Loba, but she stopped me. 'We need the head, Octavio.' She said, as she facepalmed, and I sighed, she asked Jaime where the head was and he brought it out of his suitcase that was lay on my bed. We then headed off, as we took the ship that was parked outside and went to Kings Canyon.

It was dead, all around Kings Canyon, it was very quiet. We landed next to Slum Lakes, and travelled through the small collection of houses towards the bunker. Loba was on edge and it was clear to me, but I am here because she needed help, so I ignored it. 'Look for a switch or something.' She said, as I started searching, the bunker opened in front of us. 'Friendly, you didn't find a switch either?' She asked and I shook my head, dropping down and looking around, P2020 drawn. I looked at Loba who saw a vent that had a clear way through, 'On me Octavio, stay close, and trust me.' She said and I nodded, we proceeded through the vent and through the bunker, I could hear distant static and noise throughout the bunker. 'Do you fear me, Pilot?' I heard a voice say, I looked to Loba who had the same shocked expression on her face, we proceeded moving, towards where the noise was coming from.

We came into a room that had a body, robotic in nature, hooked up by long wires and connected to a charge tower above, or what was a charge tower. I couldn't tell what the device was, but we both knew what we needed to do. 'This is where the coordinates end, this body, this is where the head goes.' Loba said, as she quickly walked up to it, I looked at her and followed. 'Just in case we die here, thank you for following through with me Octavio.' She said, and I took my mask down and smiled, then took my goggles off and put one hand on the head. 'No problemo, now lets finish this.' I said as we both attached the head too the body in front. We stepped back, looking upon the creation in front of us as it's eyes lit up a golden colour, then it spazzed. It grabbed its neck and started twisting it, adjusting it, into the right place, then it started speaking. 'Ashes..to..Ashes..Ashes..to. Ash.'
'The path ends here.'
'Welcome. To Olympus.'