Time skip to Wednesday
Mike's POV
We get to the school and I get a text from Kellin saying:
Kellin: we will meet you guys in the parking lot
Me: you're the boss
We wait and Kellin, a few teachers, and a bunch of kids come out. Tony mumbles "Jesus Christ." I nod and I say "ok, so is this a whoever has more people thing or who has a better argument?" Kellin says "better argument." I say "ok, so were gonna talk for a little bit, figure out our plan, then were gonna go home." Everyone cheers and I say "alright, how is everyone?" Everyone kind of shrugs. I say "I know, this is stressful but were going to figure it out. Were all going to get on the same page, k? So, I need to see everyones faces, put your hands in front of you, relaxed. Is anyone getting information from this group than telling the other group. Say no." Everyone says "no" and I look over everyone and I say "teachers, you too." They chuckle and do the same thing. I say "Is anyone getting information from this group than telling the other group. Say no." They all say "no" and I say "ok, awesome. So who started this?" Everyone starts talking and I say "shhh, who has it straight from the source, no gossip." Kellin says "this sophomore teacher." One of the other teachers saying "basically that whole grades team." I nod saying "who is willing to talk in front of the whole school?" I see about 15 and the teachers so about 20 in total. I say "if you aren't willing to speak in front of the school then you can just hang out, don't be too loud, I know, boring but you have to." They all go and sit in the grass just talking to each other. Vic walks up saying "whats the plan, younger sibling?" I say "not sure, older sibling." We laugh and I say "so were arguing about why we shouldn't have the minorities kicked out of the school, right. Any argument starters you could make?" Angelica says "what did they mean by minorities though? Cause woman are technically minorities so what do they want? A school full of white cis gender males?" I nod saying "seems like it, sweetheart." A couple kids give me the "your fucked" face. A guy says "stop hitting on my girlfriend." I say "shes my daughter, I'm not hitting on her" rolling my eyes. I say "ok, when did you? Ya know what, I wanna know later." Angelica says "yes, dad" rolling her eyes. I say "if we think about it if they did this no one would be left plus most parents will most likely support this so they'd take kids out of the school as a boycott so there would be only 20 kids at the school, not even, I know the town wouldn't pay for it anymore cause I wouldn't let them, so we need to convince everyone else that the teachers are just, excuse my language, fucking themselves over. How can we convince them that they are doing it to themselves? Plus, they legally have to pay for everyone else to go somewhere else, wait this is technically illegal if they separate everyone in the school, putting one part in a different school." A teacher says "how is it illegal?" I say "well its technically segregation so they aren't going to get very far with this, thats probably why were here like really low key. So, basically if the board lets this happen, the board, the students, and the teachers could all get 20 to 50 years in prison, no parole." (I made those numbers up.) She gasps saying "so were doing the right thing, right?" I nod saying "if you aren't involved at all, you're fine." Kellin says "I didn't know this is that serious." I say "yeah, it is, Kell's. I have a plan now! So were not going to have an argument cause were going to play the good guys and tell them hey you shouldn't do this cause you're screwed if you actually go through with this." We all laugh and I say "awesome, what do you think, Vic." Vic says "its actually 40 to 70 years no parole." I nod saying "its been awhile since we dealt with anything like this." Vic says "I remembered cause I did this kind of thing when I was in New York, working on stuff." I say "didn't know that. I should just tell them that its illegal now." Tony says "I'm coming with you." We go inside and I say "where's this happening?" Tony says "probably the gym." I nod saying "true" and we walk in that direction. I say "lets just do this." We walk in and I steal the mic from the lady holding it saying "ya know, if you go through with this plan you can get arrested for 40 to 70 years on no parole, I just figured that out earlier." They all look at me and I say "I know what's happening so were not doing the argument cause it'll end in many unhappy people and its just not necessary and I don't think I want to arrest this many people." A girl says "you cant do that, you aren't a cop." I show her my badge saying "I could do that actually but its your consequence if you go through with this" and we walk out of the gym and go outside. I put my badge in my pocket and I say "that was easier than I thought." Tony chuckles saying "you over exaggerate things sometimes so it could've been that." I nod saying "true." I get the whole group together and I say "so were not going through with this. I told them that its illegal to actually go through with this so were going to pretend and see if they actually go through with it." A kid says "so were just going to let them win?" I say "yes, thats what were doing. They've been told that this is illegal so were going to see if they go through with it. Time to learn what not to do." Everyone cheers and I say "something feels different. I'll be back." I go inside, to the gym, and everyones screaming and yelling at each other in panic. I stand in front of the big group and I say "what is going on?!" Everyone turns to me and a guy says "they started it!" Everyone starts yelling again and I say "I didn't ask for a blame, I asked what is going on? You guys are acting like children, most of you are almost adults. So, whats your side, guy thats pointing fingers." People quietly laugh and the guy says "they're saying that they're going to tell the other group what were doing." I say "and why is that a problem?" I cross my arms and the guy says "because were trying to win, are you dumb?" I say "I've said this before, you could get 40 to 70 years in prison with no parole if you actually try to go through with this plan. All of you could not just the adults. So do it and thats what you get don't do it and you can live as normal" walking out. I get to the parking lot and I say "stop with your PDA, you guys live by yourself you can do it whenever you want without a teenager coming in saying gross" rolling my eyes. Tony chuckles saying "you'll survive, Mike" shaking his head. I say "mmm, fine" rolling my eyes.