Mike's POV
We get to the station and we go in. Someone jumps on me and I say "well hello, Rowan." He waves and runs off. I say "where is this idiot?" Oli says "this idiot is right here, you bloody idiot." I say "right, sorry, I still can't see you." He says "I haven't decided if that got old yet" chuckling. I say "it hasn't just admit it." Tony says "you're a dork." I say "we established this like 3 years ago." Tony says "about 4." Oli says "do you have a side kick now? Side whore, side man, side bitch." Tony says "all of the above but I'm both sides so it wouldn't work its full effect very well." I say "it wouldn't." We all laugh and Oli says "we don't have anyone that will go undercover and we aren't good at doing it cause its not a thing we do so we decided to give the weirdos of San Diego a call." I say "thats a nice title." Tony says "mmm, yeah. Ive been a teacher like 2 times for this job and its about to be 3." Oli says "how?!" Tony says "this drug ordeal, these kids had like a bunch of cocaine and morphine hidden all around the school and I told Kellin we would take over and Mike sucks at being a teacher for an English class." I say "I can do many things but teach kids is not one of them." Oli says "we don't normally have stuff in the schools its normally just street fights but we have something a lot bigger than were used to." I say "and thats why were here." He says "you've already looked through the files right?" I say "theres multiple?" He nods saying "theres 2." I say "well I've read 1 of them." He hands them to me and I say "looked at those already, here we go, wanna look at this one?" Tony leans against me saying "sure" taking it away from me. Oli says "he hasn't seen it yet?" Tony says "no, cause this asshole wouldn't tell me where we were going and its on the file so I never got to look at it." Oli says "great" chuckling. Tony says "the thing is where would this kid be if he's still alive?" I say "no clue, thats why we gotta catch the killer first." Tony says "is there proof that this guy actually killed a guy?" I say "yup" handing him a picture. He says "well I didn't want to see that, thanks bro" rolling his eyes. I say "whatever dude." He says "we said we would stop doing that." I say "but it kind of just happened and you started it." Tony says "ok, truce. Do we know like when he does it?" I say "nope, thats why were going in undercover instead of just going in randomly, hoping for the best." Oli says "you guys seem to work well together." I say "you'd think that we'd be tired of each other but we do everything together." Tony says "true. Are they sure this isn't drugs? Like we just had a case thats really serious and its all in her head." I say "they might have something to do with it but who knows, babe" looking over the file. Tony mumbles "I love you" messing with my hair. I say "I love you too. So, find the guy, get him out, question him, and go home. Did we tell the kids were doing this?" Tony says "yes, you dork. You forgot already?" I say "yeah, I did." He chuckles and says "you're a weirdo. Wait so we just have to do it? Then go from there?" I say "yeah, these cases are always like this, you know this." Tony says "mmm, true. I didn't sleep as much, my brain isn't working, shut up" leaning his head on my chest. I chuckle saying "ok. Oli says "did you just figure out that case that quickly?" I say "well not quite but the initial part of what were going to do, yes." Tony says "mmm, you should tell Finneas to question Makayla." I say "remember the last time we had him question someone it didn't end too well." Tony says "shes 15, he can handle it, were not putting him with a sex predator and almost murderer that was almost related to me." I say "almost. Yeah, he can but we cant have Billie do it cause they've been hanging out for the past couple days." Tony says "true, call him." I kiss his forehead, calling Finneas, and putting him on speaker. He says "yes, sir. Gonna boss me around even when you're on the other side of the country?" I roll my eyes saying "I'm your boss even when I'm not in the same state as you, kid. Can you talk to Makayla for me, don't interrogate her just ask her questions and see what you get, k?" He says "got it. I'll see you in a couple days, knowing you guys." I say "bye" hanging up. Tony says "you sure he's gonna go easy on her?" I say "yes, he is cause he's fucked if he doesn't" chuckling. Tony says "true." Oli says "do you guys just agree on everything?" Tony says "hmm, I don't know." I say "oh! That our son should be a pornstar, that was a sarcastic argument. Thats it but people also think we hate each other." Oli nods and says "you act like this is a normal case for you guys, what kind of stuff do you work on?" I say "a lot of missing people, undercover at schools and colleges, and thats it." Tony nods saying "yeah." Oli says "and you do all this together?" I say "whats the longest we've been apart from each other, since we've been together?" Tony says "mmm, no more than a few hours." Oli says "so you live together?" I say "yeah, were married, several kids, and this crazy job." Oli says "wait that was you in the video on instagram that people were posting everywhere a few years back? That went viral?" I say "yeah, thats us." Tony blushes, rolling his eyes, and leaning his head on my shoulder. I chuckle and Tony mumbles "shut up." I say "no." Oli chuckles saying "he's cute, I would've tried if you weren't together." I slide my hand into Tonys back pocket mumbling "I love you" making him sink against me. He mumbles "I love you too" hiding his face in my chest. I chuckle saying "you ready to go?" He nods against my chest, Oli smirking. I smirk back saying "whats the plan tomorrow?" Oli says "I'd go straight in if I were you, you don't have to come here." I say "woohoo! No rundown." Oli says "whats rundown?" I say "we do rundown every morning in San Diego its basically what are we gonna do today and how were going to go about it, it gets more intense the closer to the end of the case." He nods saying "we chill here." I say "we have to do it so no ones like oh what am I supposed to do? We run a tight ship at work its scary." Tony says "then you let the kids spend your money on pizza" chuckling. I say "true" chuckling.