Mike's POV
I say "were working out of state again." Tony sits on the desk in front of me saying "where we going?" I say "well we gotta work on this first then we are gone I think. I'm not gonna tell you." Tony says "come on, whyyyyy?" I say "cause I wanna surprise you." He says "fineeee." He kisses me mumbling "ughh, I wanna know." I say "do you though?" He bites his lips, nodding. I say "yeah?" He says "mhmm" kissing me. He moves to sit in my lap and I put my hands in his back pockets. He says "come on, tell me" rolling his hips against mine once. I groan saying "no, its a surprise. You'll like it, I promise." He says "I wanna knowwww" whining and rolling his hips against mine. I say "I'm gonna get a boner if you don't stop. You'll find out eventually." He says "fine, you're no fun." I say "I'm no fun?" I kiss him, squeezing his ass and he groans saying "ok fine" kissing me. I say "this is a murder within a school in, not gonna tell you, and people think that this guy is alive still that was supposedly murdered. Baseball player, everyone loves him, hot and smart girlfriend, tons of friends, and is nice to everyone." Tony says "when it comes to significant others its one or the other. You're hot or smart, not both" leaning his head on my shoulder. I say "rude." Tony says "ok, theres a few exceptions" kissing me. I chuckle saying "another example, look at your self, baby" kissing him. He says "you have nicknames for everyone, how do you keep track?" I say "cause I feel like I'm betraying someone else if I use their nickname on someone else. I don't know, I just know what I like calling certain people, I call everyone hun or honey when I'm trying to get them to calm down, like I did with Makayla earlier cause most people like to be called stuff like that and it calms them down, but I don't call you that cause I don't relate that word to you and I know what you like" kissing him. He blushes saying "mmm, I get it." I rub his back and he says "tell me more about the case." I say "frat boy. Oh my god, not again. So they would supposedly lure them into the gym locker room, rape them, then kill then but they don't know who and they don't know how to approach it so they want us to help." Tony says "what? They live in the middle of no where?" I say "murders aren't that common, Tone" chuckling. Tony says "yeah true." I kiss him saying "ok, this is bizarre." Tony nods saying "what kind of school?" I say "high school. Ugh." Tony says "man, if I have to play teacher I swear." I hear a knock at the door saying "probably will, Mr. Perry!" We laugh and I mumble "Vic looks like a small child" making him laugh more. He kisses me and I mumble "you're cute." He says "I know." I chuckle saying "you're being a cocky bastard, thats my job" and he laughs, leaning his head on my chest. I say "watch me have to be a teacher too." Tony says "that would be funny. Mike being a teacher. You'd be that drill sargant teacher that the girls hate but are secretly in love with you. The guys would love you though." I chuckle saying "no, guys hate me cause their girls love me." We laugh and Tony says "true. Man, men are jealous." I say "were territorial" chuckling. Tony mumbles "I think thats a dominant male thing cause I let girls hit on you because I trust you." I say "you're cuter than any girl I've seen" kissing his forehead. He smiles saying "my hair is better and I wear glasses better." I chuckle saying "yes you do, weirdo." He says "so, how many people have been killed by this dude?" I say "6 people." Tony says "who?" I say "wasn't given that info." Tony says "huh, do these people know how to do work?" I say "yeah, they know what they're doing. We aren't going to LA so stop asking." Tony laughs saying "you aren't going to give it to me unless I physically torcher you. Ooo, good ideas." I say "ugh, I wouldn't tell you then" I probably would but he doesn't need to know that. He says "you won't?" I say "no." He kisses me saying "what would I have to do to get you to tell me?" I say "you want that question answered?" He nods and I smirk. Someone knocks on the door and chief says "whats the case like?" I say "were traveling." Tony gets off my lap and sits on the desk. Chief comes in saying "to where." I say "here its in here" handing him the folder. Tony says "damnit." Chief says "why didn't you just say it?" I chuckle saying "he really wants to know and I'm not telling him." Tony says "he's not telling me anything." Chief chuckles saying "can I go look this over?" I say "sure, I wanna go home." Tony says "ooo, me too." I roll my eyes saying "no, you have to stay here" rolling my eyes again. He says "mmm, you'd do that" rolling his eyes. Chief leaves and I kiss him and he gets off the desk. I stand up and we get to the main room. I say "you can go home whenever but knowing you guys you won't." A couple people chuckle and we leave. A few minutes later we get home and we go inside. He mumbles "you don't think I'll get you to tell me?" I say "I'm not gonna tell you" kissing him. He says "we'll see" walking away. I follow him saying "why are you walking away from me?" I hear a couple "ooooo fight." We give each other the 'damnit I could've gotten laid' looks. I groan, kissing him.