Kabanata 12

Jumped
R-18: Contains slightly explicit scenes. Read at your own risk.

His enthralling eyes pierced extremely into me.

Anticipating my next move. Waiting for me to lean my head closer.

Minutes of remaining frozen on my place and I already started to notice some hint of impatience from him as his brow slightly lifted.

Sa bahid ng pag-aabang sa mata niya, pati na sa munting pag-angat ng kilay niya ay nabuo ko ang ideyang hindi ko na ito maaari pang patagalin. Gamit ang naipong lakas ay unti-unti ko nang ginalaw ang ulo papalapit sa kaniya.

His attentive eyes watched me closely. Habang lumiliit ang distansya sa pagitan namin ay dahan-dahan ding bumagsak ang tingin niya sa mga labi ko. I instantly felt chills down my spine when I saw something briefly flashing in his eyes at the sight of it.

Kusang tumigil ang paghinga ko nang ilang sandali pa ay tuluyan ko nang naisara ang kaunting espasyong namamagitan sa amin. My bare lips crashed against the lime wedge, feeling every bit and speck of it. Its frosty temperature was very cool and refreshing. Sa lamig na dala noon ay nakaramdam ako ng munting ginaw.

I felt his faint and humid breath sweeping against my skin. His nose releases sultry air that directly grazes on my face. Ang kiliting hatid noon ay nakapaninindig balahibo. I can also smell a mixture of mint and whiskey from his mouth. It was mesmerizing. Tila ako'y nilalasing at hinihila sa kawalan.

I leisurely parted my lips to grip a good amount of the lemon. The sour, acidic taste instantly invaded my tongue. I gradually closed my eyes while devouring its juices. I nibbled it with greed and mania. Every nip and sip was filled with fervor. I seized it deliberately with all my might.

I made sure that nothing from it would be wasted. When I was certain that I was already able to take all its essence, I decided to retreat from the intimacy. I was just about to move my head backwards when I felt something soft fleetingly brushed my lips. My eyes quickly shut wide open. The swift ticklish sensation made me feel some sort of electricity. I was pretty sure it was his lips!

To how and why it happened, I don't know. I was in daze when I was pulling my head back. More so when my gaze darted on his fathomless eyes.

I was in deep haze even after it finished. The game was cut short because the engaged couple received a call from home. I found out that they already have a two-year old toddler who's apparently looking for them in this middle of the night.

"You guys can stay and enjoy the rest of the night though," Ash told everyone.

The others obliged as I unconsciously yawned. Then I just heard Ace telling them that we have to go too. He said that it's getting late so he has to drive me home already.  Sinubukan pa ni Zane na mangumbinsing manatili pa kami ngunit hindi na sumang-ayon si Ace.

Sabik na tumambol ang puso ko habang papalabas kami. Shit! Is this it? Is it finally going to happen?