Chapter 1 | Dorm

Today was Sunday. The Day that was scheduled for students change dorms. It was a very unpleasant day since it was sunday. A very hot day. The students were to stand by until they were called to receive a paper that has a dorm number. A lot of students were complaining about the people inside the office on why are they taking so long to give a simple number. It got more and more hotter as more students came.

"Why does it have to be sunday men! I'm tired!" A male with peach hair spoke.

"You're just lazy..." A cold voice spoken.

"Says the one who's sometimes sleep in class" Another one spoke, wearing a mask.

"Btw Giyuu and Zed have you guys finish your assignments in History? Cause I haven't putted any progress in mine!" The peach colored hair male spoke.

"Why so? are you gonna copy ours Sabito?" Zed asked, disappointment in his voice.

"You already know him Zed..." Giyuu said with a blank expression.

"C'mon! Please!" Sabito begged, stopping in front of them. Hands clasped together near his face.

The two sighed is disappointment and judt nodded. Sabito's fake frown turned into joy. The three soon to stop by the big crowd in front.

"This is going to be a long day huh..." Giyuu said.

"Can't really do anything!" Sabito said, getting more excited.

Zed then came in between them then ruffled both of they're hairs. "We'll survive for today"

-

It was now afternoon. The outside of the office weren't so crowded anymore. There are still students but not that many left compared this morning. The three were waiting. Sabito was sitting on the floor beside him was Giyuu standing back sticking on the wall next to him was Zed same doing but arms are crossed and head was down a bit. They're names were now called first was Giyuu then Sabito then Zed. The three bowed and thanked after they have received their new dorm numbers.

They then went to a nearby tree that was basically at the middle of the school. The three then sat under it.

"Looks like tomorrow will be another tiring day..." Zed said.

"Yeah...I think I won't have another proper sleep..." Giyuu said codly then letting out a sigh.

"Well enough of the sad atmosphere guys! So... what ya both get? Mine is 10!" Sabito said joyfully before standing in front of the two.

"23..." Giyuu said after opening his piece of paper.

"34..." Zed said, sighing as he announced his number.

"Wow...Our dorms are pretty hecka far!" Sabito said, a bit sad.

"Can't be help!" Zed said, standing up then brushing off some dust on the back of his pants.

"We won't change our ways right?" Giyuu said, concerned on his voice.

"Nah don't worry!" Sabito smiled, putting both of his hands behind his head.

Zed then offered Giyuu a hand which he gladly accepted then stood up. "Same old same old just the numbers that has change"

Giyuu smiled, a very sincere one. "O-Okay!"

"Lets not waste time now! Let's get back and start packing!" Sabito said, fist bumping up at the air.

The two nodded and hummed in response. They then threw the piece of papers before proceeding to their perspective dorms.

-

It was now Monday. The Day where students will finally move dorms. Some students were already looking for theirs and some already found then unpacking their things.

The three were at the tree where they were at yesterday. They sighed from exhaustion. As the place were too freaking crowded for them to start. They decided to wait till noon since last time the crowd was more lessen when it was noon.

Sabito decided to eat some snacks as he watch fellow students walking and finding their dorms. Giyuu decided to read his book probably about socializing. Zed just decided to take a nap.

As time passes the crowd slowly got lessen than before. It was already 10 : 20 and the crowd was almost gone. Giyuu then wake Zed up to which he instantly woke up. Yawning as he slowly woke up he asked.

"Noon already?" Yawning again behind his mask then stretched his arms up.

"Only 10:20!" Sabito said, as he munch the last snack he had then threw his junk in the garbage bin.

"We should find our dorms now" Giyuu said, standing up then picked his stuff up.

The two did the same.

"Lets find Sabito first then yours and I'll be last!" Zed suggested.

The two nodded in agreement then started their journey. Sabito wasn't a hassle since his was 10. Giyuu and Zed waved goodbye as they got farther away. As the two were walking silently they finally arrived at Giyuu's dorm. The two said their farewell's then Zed left to search for his dorm.

As he was now at the thirty's dorm. He saw a male and a female talking. The female was so beautiful and male was ugly? I'm not one to judge lol. As he reach on the dorm beside them. He checked it was 33. So that means Dorm 34 is just beside him. The dorm where the male and female are talking. He walked to a nearby bench just in front of each dorm. He sat down and waited. It was such a long talk but still he endured.

"Are you really sure your going to be okay?" The male said, reassuring her.

"Ofc! I can take care of myself!" The female assured as she smiled.

"Give me a call if there's trouble or someone is bullying you" He said.

"Yeah yeah! Now go you still need to unpack your stuff!" She said.

The male then left after he patted the girl. The girl waved goodbye as the male's figure slowly disappeared. She then went inside. To which Zed finally standing up and stretched then checked the time.

"Holy! Already 12?!!" He shouted in his thoughts. He just sighed before going inside. As he went inside, He then took off his shoes after closing the door. He saw two doors in the mini hallway. The end of the mini hallway was a living room fit for at least a group of 5 people or more. As he was in between of the doors. He choose the left. As he opened it. He saw the girl from outside just about to wear his pantsu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited : I'm very stupid for not showing what my OC looks like xD I'm such an Idiot!

And that is all for this chapter! Hope y'all enjoyed it!

Peace out!