Chapter 9 | Date

Disclaimer : I'm very sorry if this chapter goes wrong or like the date is trash XD I really don't know how to do a date cause I haven't experienced it since I was rejected 5 times not the same girl okay lol XD so yeah that's all
______________________________________

Today was the day that Sabito will be going out with someone and that someone would be the lovely lady Makomo. The two decided to meet up at 12 sharp in the center of the mall that had a fountain to which where they'll actually meet up.

Sabito was having negative thoughts while trembling. He kept asking Giyuu with his thoughts about the Date.

"Giyuu what if she doesn't come?! It's pass 12 and she's still not here yet!" Sabito shook Giyuu rapidly.

Giyuu had enough with his bs thoughts. He quickly stop Sabito from shaking him and held both of his shoulders. He stared straight into his eyes.

"Look...I know you can do this...Just calm down! Me and Zed will help you so don't worry about anything!" Giyuu said to him. He then remove his hand from his shoulders.

"Speaking of Zed where is he?" Sabito said as he looked around for him.

"He's-"

"Sabito-kun!" A female voice shouted behind them as she ran towards him.

Sabito turned to Giyuu but he was nowhere to be found. He quickly look back to Makomo. She was panting a bit as she was rushing.

"I'm sorry I was late!" Makomo apologize as she clasped both of her hands.

"No no! Don't worry about that!" Sabito said.

Sabito's eyes widened as he took a good look from Makomo. She was just so... Beautiful. He just can't believe he'll be going out with such a cute and beautiful girl like her.

"So...where are we going first?" Makomo asked smilling at him.

Sabito quickly snapped out of his thoughts. Taking a deep breath.
"Have you eaten anything?"

"I did but just a snack." She replied.

"Then let's eat first before going somewhere you'd like." He said.

"Sure!" She smiled at him once more.

He slowly grab her hand and led the way. He wanted to lead the way since he need a way to hide his blush. As to he didn't know Makomo was also blushing.

"We're holding hands!" Makomo thought.

Soon enough the two arrived at restaurant that was near the entrance of the mall. They looked for a table for two and settled in.

A waiter instatly went to them.

"May I have your order sir?"

"Oh...um Can I have-" Sabito widened his eyes as the so called Waiter was Zed without his mask.

Zed winked at him.

"Is there something wrong Sabito?" Makomo asked.

"Oh no no! Well I'll have ramen and water for my drink!" Sabito said.

Zed then writes it down then turned to Makomo.

"Sushi with iced tea please!" She said.

Zed wrote it and left.

The two then looked at each other then started talking about random stuff. Sabito would throw out jokes with a mix of flirting. Makomo notice some of it and blushed.

The food soon arrived.

The two then started to dig in. While they were eating they were still talking. Probably about each others past or life style.

Makomo let out a small laugh. Wiping her tears from her eyes.
"Wait really?!"

"Yeah Giyuu tried to protect a girl when we were still kids. He was protecting her from a dog but ended up getting bitten!" Sabito laughed.

He continued on telling the story and the two just laughed so hard.

In the distance. You can see Zed holding Giyuu back.

Soon enough the two left and gone somewhere else probably looking for something fun.

Giyuu was just behind them while Zed was a floor above them. Both keeping eyes on them.

Sabito and Makomo then went inside to an Arcade. The two went to the counter and bought some coins and proceeded to play some games. Giyuu was hiding behind the machines a bit far from them.

"How are they doing?" A voice from suddenly spoke from the walkie talkie.

"Doing good so far." Giyuu replied.

"That's good. Keep eyes on them."

"Okay." He then putted the walkie talkie back to his pocket as he continued to spy on them.

"Alright! We passed the highest score!" Sabito said as the two passed the highest score in the basketball shooting game.

"I think it was all you Sabito!" Makomo said.

"Nahh you helped me passed it! Without you I could've not done it!" He said smilling at her.

She blushed and quickly looked away. "L-lets play that one next!" She pointed as she's trying to hide her blush.

"Sure!" Sabito quickly grab her hand and went to it with her. They then began playing.

Moments passed. They have come by on the hardest machine that man kind has ever invented. The Claw Machine. ( Now...as I wrote this It kinda worked better in my head XD Trying doing it a bit dramatic or menacingly? Idk XD ) Makomo's eyes sparkled in excitement as she saw the Mini Sabito that was wearing a Demon Slayer Corps Uniform. Sabito opened his hand to only see 3 coins left. He took a deep breath.

"I can do this! For Makomo-chan!" He yelled in his mind.

"Do you want that?" He asked.

Makomo rapidly nodded her head. As she desperately wanted it so bad. Sabito started to crack his Neck , Hand and Fingers. He was now in front of the controllers. The air was so heavy and the atmosphere change. All he can hear is his heart beating fast. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath once more.

"For Makomo."

He inserted the first coin.

-Machine Ritual Thing Sound-

The claw moved as he move the joystick. He stop and pressed a button then made it came down.

Sabito inserted the 2nd coin. He once again move the joystick which caused the claw to move. He stop the claw and pressed the button.

Sabito was sweating. He looked at the  last coin.

"Please..."

He slowly inserted the coin. The machine started to do it's Ritual Song. He moved the joystick and the claw followed. He stopped and pressed the button. It moved down. It grabbed it slowly pulling it up. The toy started to slowly fall as the claw move. Sabito was clenching his fist as he bit his lip. He was praying. All he can hear is the Ritual Song with his Heart beating rapidly. Makomo was behind him who looked like praying. The claw was still moving slowly. The toy slowly drop then...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And THATS ALL FOR TODAY WHAHAHAH YOU THOUGHT I'D FINISH IT? NAHHH MATES YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT! no I mean SUFFER! MUWAHAHAH

Welp that's all and peace out!