Chapter 3 | War

The Gym Teacher whistled once more as she finished putting 15 balls in the center of the court. Each side of the court has 25 student each. That'll be 50 student in all.

"Okay my Lovely Students here are the rules!"

1. Once you get hit your out!
2. You can be save if your teammate/s catches the ball that hitted you.
3. If you injure a fellow student you will be DQ'd!
4. Once you grab a ball go back to your side!
5. If someone throws at you and you caught it then your still in the game!
6. If I caught you cheating then I will instantly fail you in our class!

"That's all!" She said, putting the whistle in her mouth.

Students readied themselves to run and grab the ball.

She looked around for a moment then whistled. It has started. Students quickly ran to the center, grabbing a ball then going back to their sides. Some didn't have a ball which sucks. Students began throwing left right and center. Others got hit and some dodge.

The throwing stopped for a moment. They began collecting some of the balls that they have in their sides. Some of the slow students got hit.

Sabito quickly dodge some of the balls that were thrown right at him. He then held the ball near his eye making it a scope for him. Two students from the other side were fighting on a ball. He took this opportunity and threw it.

"Double Kill!" Sabito said, As he hitted the two.

He then got hit but the ball that hitted him was then caught by Giyuu.

"Sabito Safe!" The Gym teacher yelled.

"Focus on the game Sabito..." Giyuu said, throwing the ball right back to the person who threw it and it hit.

It was easy to lessen the numbers on each team when it started but when the numbers were lessen it was now hard a game. As each teammate were being hit they were saved by their teammates.

Sabito's team had a bit of advantage. They had Five members including him , Giyuu and Zed. The other team only had 3 members left.

"This is going to be an easy win!" One of Sabito's teammate said.

"Heck ya!" The other one said.

In a blink of an eye the two were instantly hit.

"You two are now out!" The Gym teacher yelled.

The two slowly walked to the sides and watch the match.

"Now were on a 3 vs 3 nice man nice!" One of student from the other spoke.

"Nice shot Oniichan!" His teammate spoke.

Giyuu was then suddenly hit out of nowhere.

"Shit!" Sabito and Zed said in their thoughts, As they rushed the ball that hitted Giyuu.

Sabito dove and caught the ball.

"Tomioka Safe!" The Gym teacher yelled.

"Ara ara~ looks like you got saved!" The last 3rd teammate from the other team spoke.

The match almost turned out into a roommate battle but Makomo was hitted from the start.

Sabito quickly got up.

The three looked at each other and nodded. Sabito threw the ball at them and quickly grab another ball, same went on the two.

Gyutaro , Daki and Shinobu dodge it easily.

"Don't hold us back okay Butterfly girl!" Daki said, running away from her then grabbing a ball quickly throwing it.

Shinobu just rolled her eyes and just focused on the game.

The game went on for a long period of time. Hit after hit and Save after save. Both teams were just exchanging blows.

As Shinobu was about to throw a ball at Sabito. She got hit from Giyuu who was at the opposite side of her. But Giyuu then got hit from Daki.

"You two are now out!" The Gym teacher yelled.

"Sorry senpai~!" Daki said.

"Looks like we traded!" Shinobu said, smilling at him.

Giyuu rolled his eyes before walking to the side, watching the match.

"Nice shot sis!" Gyutaro said.

"Thanks Oniichan!" Daki said happily.

The match again continued. Throwing at each other not wanting to get hit. The longer the game goes the faster they throw. A single mistake would mean you'll be out. Not single one of them gave in.

Each member of the team were panting. Daki threw a ball at Sabito but he quickly dodge it. He quickly ran for a ball. As he was about to throw it. He got hit, Zed couldn't do anything since they were far from each other.

Sabito sighed in defeat.

"Sabito your out!" The gym teacher yelled.

Sabito gave Zed a thumbs up before going to the sides and continue to watch.

Gyutaro and Daki didn't waste anytime and just rapidly threw at him. He ran and dodge each shot they made while his running he grabs two balls at the same time and threw it at them.

This went on for a while but then Gyutaro and Daki made a unexpected combo.

As Zed was about to grab a ball. Daki threw a ball at him. He ducked but Gyutaro threw the ball right after he ducked then it hit him right in front of his mask. He fell down as it made contact to his mask.

Their team went wild as they saw that they hit him. They ran to them raising them above, As they cheered from their win.

The other team quickly ran to Zed. Sabito and Giyuu was the first to rush over him. Zed slowly sat up with the top right of his mask broken. His right eye can seen closed, As he was about to cover it.

Sabito and Giyuu kneeled down beside him.

"You okay?!!" The two said in unison.

"Yeah no biggy!" Zed said.

"No biggy my *ss! Part of your mask broke!" Sabito said, getting furious.

"I'll tell her okay" Giyuu said, standing up.

As he was about to leave. He was stopped by Zed who held him from his wrist. He looked at him. Zed move his head slowly left and right.

"Fine..." Giyuu said.

The Gym teacher finally arrived.

"Are you okay!?" She said, concerned on her face.

Giyuu and Sabito putted his arms on their shoulders and helped him get up.

"Yeah... it's just a broken mask nothing more!" Zed said.

"We'll take him to the Nurse's office now! Okay teach! Nothing to worry about!" Sabito said, showing a fake smile.

"Okay then...!" She said.

The two then carried him to the Nurse's office.

-

The two slowly putted him down on the bed.

"Why did you let this one slide!" Sabito yelled, furious about the defeat.

"Sabito keep your voice down!" Giyuu scolded.

"Alright alright! But seriously why?!" He asked.

"It's just a game why so serious?" Zed joked.

The door then suddenly opened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for this chapter y'all! Sorry if it's a bit confusing or a bit rushed XD

Welp that's all and Zed out!