Chapter 11 | Dead Weights

Defeat...Defeat...Defeat...Defeat... That's all can be heard in Giyuu's room. He was just sick and tired of playing. Maybe it's not his day today. He got a 12 loss streak. From Legend to Epic. He plop himself off to bed as grunted in anger.

Victory!...Defeat...Victory!...Defeat...
"WHAT'S THE POINT OF ME EVEN PLAYING TODAY! MY RANK AND STARS DIDN'T EVEN FAZE FROM IT'S POSITION! GOD DAMMMIT!" Sabito yelled as he raged in his room.

Makomo quickly went inside and gave him a beating for his life. She scolded him for doing such a mess in his room.

Victory! Victory! Victory! Victory!
"Ah finally got my main account in Mythic!" Zed said as he stretched in joy.

His door suddenly slammed open. It revealed a crying Daki holding her phone that had a Defeat sign.

"Shieda-kun! Please carry me out of Grandmasters!" Daki whined. "Look! I got a 25 lose streak!" She shove her phone in his face.

"Geez I just carried you from Epic IV now your Grandmaster IV?!!!" Zed said a bit furious as he looked at her match history.

"Please help me climb back! I wanna play with Giyuu Senpai and show off my rank to that Shinobu b*tch!" Daki said, as she wipe her tear off her eyes.

"If your intentions is to show off then No." Zed said codly as possible hoping she'll leave him alone. They aren't even a thing so why should he help her.

Daki's eyes began watering again. She cried as she rapidly hit his arm to which didn't hurt at all. "I hate you!" She repeatedly said that as she kept hitting his arm with watery eyes.

Yeah. This is why he helps her. He just couldn't bear to this kind of girl stuff. He can be a cold guy but not the same level as Giyuu. But his soft side keeps leaking out whenever it's Daki. He's a bit confused about it as to no girl or woman had made him feel this way.

He sighed in frustration as he gave in from trying to resist her.

"Fine... I'll help you...but this is the last time okay?"

She stop and nodded. Zed quickly wipe her tears. She suddenly hugged him to which he was a bit comfortable at the same time uncomfortable.

"Thanks..."

.
.
.

A knock can heard from Giyuu and Shinobu's front door. Giyuu quickly opened up. It was Sabito , Makomo , Daki and a lifeless Zed. They said their greetings except for Zed and Giyuu letted them in.

They settled in the living room to which they see Shinobu already had her phone out.

"Sorry for being late!" Makomo apologize.

"No it's fine! It's still weekend you know!" Shinobu giggled, She quickly look at Daki. "Why are you here again?"

"I'm here to show you that I'm better than you!" Daki said.

"Oh we'll see about that!" Shinobu replied.

A small circuit can be seen in between them as they stared angerly at each other.

Meanwhile in Giyuu's room. He slowly tucked Zed in bed.

"Hey Zed what happened?" Giyuu asked.

"She forced me to carry her back to Epic and I couldn't sleep properly because of her whining whenever I try to rest..." Zed said as he tried to properly speak but his voice was so damn broken.

"Well...get some rest now." Giyuu removed his mask putting it on his empty desk then left his room.

"Is Shieda-san not gonna play with us? Because I rather have someone who is highly skilled rather having a useless player!" Shinobu fired an insult.

"Who are calling useless?! Your below me you underling just like your f*cking Height!" Daki fired back.

"He won't be playing with us...He needs rest right now..." Giyuu said as he sat a single person couch which is just in the corner.

The gang started to play. Such a hype atmosphere whenever Shinobu and Daki fights. Makomo was the one who always calm the two down. While  Giyuu and Sabito focused on winning the game.

-Several Wins and Loses later-

The gang was worn out. As they finished their last game. Finally all of them were at a Legend Division.

Giyuu and Sabito were on Legend I, Makomo was at Legend III, Shinobu and Daki were at Legend IV.

Zed has finally awaken and left Giyuu's room as he yawned loudly behind his mask grabbing everyone's attention.

"Sleepy head is finally awake!" Makomo joked as she giggled.

"You guys already done?" Zed asked as he began stretching.

"Yeah! And We got to Legend Division Shieda-kun!" Daki said in joy as she showed her rank.

He patted her. "That's great."

"Stop abusing Shieda-san's kindness you dead weight teammate!" Shinobu fired.

Daki quickly turned. "Your the dead weight here! For a short girl your pretty heavy but heavier in game!" She fired back.

"What did you say?!"

"You heard what I said!"

The two walked close to each other again. Arguing for once god damn more. Insulting and speaking ill to each other. Makomo tried her best to calm the two down once more.

.
.
.

"Thanks for today guys! Except for you!" Shinobu pointed at Daki.

Zed quickly held her close to him as he covered her mouth.

"Thanks for having us aswell!" Sabito and Zed said then bowed before leaving with their roommates.

Giyuu and Shinobu waved goodbye before going back inside.

Zed finally removed his hand from Daki and pushed her in front him as they walk.

"What was that for Shieda-kun?! I thought you were gonna help me with Giyuu Senpai!" She said, walking backwards as she pouted.

"I only said I'd help in ML not in real life...You do you when it comes to real life...I don't wanna get involved with your sh*t." Zed said as he walked pass Daki.

She pouted once more. She caught up to him and went beside him as she continued to complain.

"Your the first girl in several years to ever unlock my soft side...Hope I won't fall for you..." He said in his thoughts as she completely ignored Daki's complaints.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that is all for today! Wow 2 chapters in a day? Wow never thought it would happen tbh XD and guys I remade a new Zed but for now just imagine the old Zed XD I'll soon reveal the new Zed XD A bit confusing but hey no one really cares about Zed XD Y'all here for the Giyushino and other KnY Ships XD

Welp that's all and peace out!