Chapter 24 | Called In

Daki was sitting on the clinic bed, grunting and wincing in pain as the nurse in front of her checked her injury.

Zed was by the door, leaning back against the wall as he quitely observed them from a far.

"The sprain isn't fatal or any critical conditions." The nurse stood up, "You should be able to walk by tomorrow so... Get some rest for now." She said, giving her a smile.

Daki looked at her ankle then back to the nurse, "Thanks for checking!" She thanked her.

"Anytime." The nurse replied, showing another smile at her.

Daki leaned her head by the side, seeing Zed staring at them. She smiled and waved at him causing him to walk at their direction.

The nurse noticed both of their affection, leaning closely to Daki, "You're one lucky girl to have such a caring boyfriend." She leaned back to her previous position as she let out a small giggle and showing another smile.

Upon hearing those words, Daki's face immediately flushed red, "Y-You misunderstood! He's not-" She stopped and looked down almost instantly as Zed arrive in front of her, talking to the nurse who was right beside him, fiddling her fingers as she looked down even more. The thought of having Zed as a boyfriend never left her mind and it kept on echoing and twirling in her mind.

Zed could've sworn that her face was beat red but shrug it off considering he was pretty tired and needs more sleep. He continued to listen to the Nurse's discussion about her conditions and how to take care of her.

...

The next day came, it was around lunch time. Everyone were already scattered around the campus, eating at the cafeteria or somewhere that only god knows where they are. Some ate as a group or alone, eating as a group was the majority of the place but still had numbers when it came on eating alone.

In the cafeteria, there a lot of people that were eating as a group or together and today, a group made the atmosphere change a bit, getting a lot of people's attention. An attention that is specifically whispers and gossips.

Four top students were normally eating and chatting to each other and these were, Shinobu Kocho, Kanae Kocho, Sanemi Shinazugawa and lastly Giyuu Tomioka. It was a very unsual sight to see Top Student's doing things normally with other Top Student's. Normally these types of Students would avoid each other, throwing glares as they pass by.

Previous years, Not a single Top Class Student dared to interact with other Top Student's especially when it comes to Muzan's and Kagaya's Students. Rumors said, If these two's Students would dare to interact to each other then it won't end well, It would end into a disaster. This type of problem happened not many years ago, It was two of Kagaya's Students that made it happened, It was a Student with an obsession of the word "Flamboyant" and another Student that had two different eye colors and wears a mask. These two apparently made the school Hell for 3 months straight but good thing the Principal's had something up there to sleeves to stop this disaster, They had assigned three PRO's in the school and these three were far from being normal. The first had, a muscular built, he always chants some kind of prayers that apparently he believes that helps him through his tough times, he's blind but has some kind of visual prowess that helps him. The second, was a tall man with long and black hair that he always keeps in a pony tail, has a mind like Einstein and a Master in martial arts, he's almost like a perfect weapon in every way, And lastly the third, a very mysterious man and was a perfect choice to be picked according to Muzan, This man always wears a full face mask, has a light gray colored hair, tying the back portion into a thin and long hair. He has a light blue hair that he always sticks out from the right side of his face/mask. This man was very mysterious and helpful at the same time, not much info about him as no one has ever seen his face. These Students names were as followed, Gyomei Himejima , Kokushibo Tsugikuni and lastly Zed Shieda. These Students are like bio-weapons in the University, as they keep the peacefulness and title of the Prestigious School. They had sent one of them, and it went well, their expectations exceeded from what they expected.