Chapter 16 | Fun Day

After they had bought their shoes. They decided to buy some new clothes for the three. The trio just stood by and watch since they aren't a fan of choosing good clothing. So Kanae and Shinobu were the ones who picked clothes for Tanjiro , Kanao and Nezuko.

The trio lost count on how many have they go back and forth in the changing room.

"Poor Tanjiro I bet he's being tortured inside the changing room clothes after clothes." Sabito said as he chuckled of the sight seeing it in his head.

Soon enough they had finally decided what to buy. After trying on 100 clothes they have only picked 2 for each of them. As much as the trio wants to ask questions they just shrugged it off and paid for it.

The group walked around and stumbled upon another clothing place. Something apparently caught Kanae's eyes that looks cute for Kanao and Nezuko. The Girls proceeded to go in along with Tanjiro. The trio just waited outside but one of em soon regrets his decision.

"Senpai!~"

In the distance someone called or yelled to be precise. It caught the trio's attention.

"Giyuu you should..." Sabito turned to Giyuu but he was already running away.

"Senpai!~" Daki yelled as she ran passed the two, chasing Giyuu.

"Why does she always have to be like this man." Gyutaro appeared out of nowhere as he walked beside Zed.

"I kinda believe now that you two are actually siblings." Zed said as he looked at the chasing of Giyuu and Daki.

"Nee-san take care for a bit!" Shinobu yelled as she ran passed them.

"Shinobu-chan!" Douma came out of nowhere and began chasing Shinobu.

"Stay the f*ck away Perv!" Shinobu ran for her dear life.

"And there's that guy again." Zed said, frustrated as he expects to get involved with this sh*t again.

"I'll be going now man gotta chase my sister..." Gyutaro waved goodbye then left.

Sabito and Zed just waved back as they kept an eye of the chasing. The two were enjoying it. They wish that they could've bought food to enjoy the show more.

Soon enough the girls along with tanjiro came out with smiles on their faces.

"I think we'll be going without those two." Sabito said as he grab the bags that Nezuko and Tanjiro had.

"I think so too." Kanae frowned a bit as she looked around for Shinobu and Giyuu.

"They'll be fine! So let's just have fun! I mean look at them chasing each other they're having fun!" Zed said as he tried his best not to laugh.

The group then decided to go somewhere else. The chase was still going. They sometimes pass by the group hoping for help but Zed and Sabito just laughs at them. The two tried their best to not let the others know that they are passing by so that they can just laugh at them.

They soon stop by to a some kind of park that was built outside the mall. The kids was still full of energy and decided to play for a bit. Giyuu and Shinobu finally lost Douma and Daki. They slowly walked to them taking a seat as they never expected to be that long of a chase.

Sabito left for a bit and returned with two bottle of waters. He gave it to the two who quickly drank it.

"What a fun day isn't it?" Kanae asked with her usual Happ tone as she smiled.

"No!" Giyuu and Shinobu said in unison as they were trying to catch their breaths.

The two finally returned to themselves. The group decided to play some games in the arcade to end today's trip. The trio treated each person 20 tokens. Nezuko without hesitation quickly drag Tanjiro and Kanao.

Kanae and Shinobu decided to tag along with the kids considering letting the trio have fun. Those three decided to play some basketball. They did a bet to who will be not cooking for today's dinner. 1st and 2nd will be safe and 3rd will be the cook. They inserted 2 tokens then played.

Kanae and Shinobu were standing by watching the three kids playing whack-the-demons. They took turns apparently they enjoyed playing it.

Soon enough Shinobu and Daki stumbled upon each other. The lightning in their eyes connect as they stared at each other menacingly.

"Do you guys wanna do Karaoke?" Kanae asked hesitantly, trying to avoid a fight that the two might cause.

"Who ever wins gets to spend time with Senpai!" Daki said.

"If that'll make you stop then let's do it!" Shinobu accepted her challenge.

Kanae excused themselves and told the kids that they'll be doing Karaoke before they left.

-

"My my what a poor performance!" Douma spoke out of nowhere.

"What did you s-"

"Are you saying your better?" Giyuu cutted Sabito off.

"Pretty much." Douma spat.

"Let's make a bet then..." Giyuu said.

"Who ever wins gets to spend time with Shinobu." Zed butted in as he munch some chips. Don't even know where he got it from.

"Hey! Gimme some!" Sabito jumped onto Zed as he tried desperately to grab at least one chip.

"My chips!" Zed said as he tried to stop Sabito from grabbing a chip.

The two clashed away from them.

"You heard the man that's the bet." Douma said as he settled to a machine.

"If that'll shut you up then fine..." Giyuu said as he also settled a machine a bit far away from Douma.

.
.
.

It was a fierce some battle. Was it though? Anyways. Giyuu managed to win by 2 points ahead. Douma was pissed but decided not to show it. He just congratulated him and left. Shinobu's side was the same but she had a 5 point lead. Daki cursed herself but just accepted that she lost then left.

Time passed and the group finally decided to call it a day. They were all outside the mall, saying their goodbyes and all.

"Well thanks for today guys!" Shinobu and Kanae said.

"Thanks for today also." Sabito said. "C'mon you two be a gentleman here!" He yelled at them, elbowing them in the gut.

Both grunted in pain as they held their stomachs.

"T-thanks for today..." The two spoke.

The group then parted ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's all for this chapter xD So guys if you ever stumble upon like a weird sentence or something just doesn't feel right please do tell me so that I'll know what I lack and what are my mistakes but don't do it in a bad or insulting way of telling me xD I'm still trying my best on doing it English ain't my first so yeah lol

That's all and peace out!