Tasbeeh!

All praises to Allah the Lord of the worlds. May Allah send Salam upon prophet Muhammad(saw) and his family.. Aameen

Now you have the problem of poverty. Ali(Ra) was always in poverty. His whole life define as intense poverty and prophet(saw) himself live in great poverty until the day of his death.

So Ali and Fatima(Ra) reach to extreme poverty and Ali(Ra) developed back pain and Fatima(Ra) developed blisters in her hands because the amount of work they had to do.

Ali(Ra) said to Fatima that why don't you ask the prophet(saw) if he could provide qadim(servant/maid) and Fatima(Ra) said okay but she was too embarrassed to ask prophet(saw).

However Fatima(Ra) went to the house of prophet(saw) after salatul Fajr next day. She found Ayesha(Ra) and enquired about prophet(saw) and Ayesha(Ra) said, that the prophet(saw) had not come home yet , he(saw) was still in the masjid. So she(Fatima) went home. Prophet(saw) cane home Ayesha(Ra) told that Fatima(Ra) came looking for you today.

Prophet(saw) immediately went to the house of Fatima(Ra) and knock on the door. Ali(Ra) said,"Who is it?" Prophet(saw) said,"it's Me" Ali said "Ya Rasool Allah wait!." They wanted to get the house ready, it was night time. Prophet(saw) said,"don't worry just stay as you are" prophet(saw) went inside and sat between Ali and Fatima(Ra) and looked at Fatima and said,"Ya Fatima, Did you come out looking for me?" She said,"Yes ya Abi" prophet(saw) said,"What is that you wanted to ask Fatima?" Fatima(Ra) said,"I heard may be you have a maid that can help me in chores" prophet(saw) said," Who told you that there might be maid to help you?"

Fatima(Ra) didn't want to throw Ali under the bus because Ali(Ra) was the one that told her prophet(saw) might able to provide us a maid. So Fatima(Ra) said,"Someone told me" prophet(saw) said," ya Fatima shall I not give something Greater than Maid." They both Said,"Yes, offcourse" Prophet(saw) said," When you go to sleep say SubhanAllah(33-times) Allhamdulilah(33-times) and Allahu Akbar(34-times) total 100, they said,"We will do that Ya Rasool Allah and also asked is there any qaadim(maid)?" The prophet(saw) said,"I can't give you a Qaadim(maid) and leave the people of Suffah( homeless people which slept in masjid) and orphan's of Badr empty hand. But~prophet(saw) said,"if you say these words every night before going to sleep Allah Azzwajal will provide for you in ways that are far greater than anything you are asking for it." Ali(Ra) said," After that there was not a single night that I did not say those words and I swear by Allah, We were increase in strength and sustenance and we never felt like we needed a qaadim(maid) after that!.

May Allah forgive us. I asked Allah to gather us with them and allows us to be like them and unite us with our families and to unite us with these blessed family in highest level of jannatul Firdous.. Aameen

Jazakallahukhairan kaseera fee dunya wa Akhirah
❤️❤️❤️