Grueling Experience!!

All the praises to the Lord of the worlds. May he send Salam upon our beloved prophet Muhammad(saw) and his family.. Aameen

Ali(Ra) just lost prophet(saw), now he lost fatima(Ra). Ali(Ra) assisted in the washing of her and he cried frequently at her washing. Ali(Ra) has to have this gruelling experience of doing that.

What prophet(saw) did with Khatija(Ra),"which was actually get in her Grave and receive her body and to bury her. It was the same experience that how prophet(saw) feel at the death of khatija(Ra) is now experiencing same by Ali(Ra). It was extremely diffult for Ali(ra) to do so.

And Ali(Ra) was the one who led her Janazah (of his wife). These going same back to the prophet(saw) at the time of Khatija(Ra) death.

Ali(Ra) said," Nothing Exhausted me more in my entire life than the Death of my two beloved's one within the short period."

And Ali(Ra) recited a poem standing at her graveside. It's nothing than his pain, his raw pain. He said,
"What is wrong with Me standing at the graveside saying Salam to the one who has passed away.

The grave of my lover, but she is not responding to my greet.

He calls out her saying, "My love why are you not responding to my Salam? Have you Forgotten all of the intimate moments that we shared between the two of us?

Ali(ra) responded to his own questions with what Fatima(Ra) would be responding back to him.

He says, My beloved one responded and said,
"How can I respond to you? I become a prisoner, I am now consumed by stones and dirt."

He(Ali) cried, than she responded again,(Ali Ra) imagining the conversation between him and Fatima(Ra) at that point)

The dirt has consumed my Beauty and that is why I moved on, I am veiled from my family and my beloved ones.I am responding Salam back to you and to them who I left behind. Those intimate moments we shared has now passed."

That's how much; the Deep Love he Had for her!!!

When we lose our Loved ones, we are not expected to not feel pain

When we lose our Loved ones, we are not expected to not feel pain. That's not what sabr is, Sabr is; not saying anything except which is pleasing to Allah and to use that pain to do good deeds for them.

Here I complete my book, I hope it benefited you and you enjoyed reading this. May Allah accept our deeds what we are doing to just please him.. Aameen.

I ask Allah to forgive us all of our sins. I ask Allah to gather us with them and to allow us to be like them. I ask Allah to put the love and Mercy in our hearts and to put the rida, the pleasure of him to decree in our hearts and to unite us with our families and to unite us with these blessed family in highest level of jannatul Firdous.. Aameen

Jazakallahukhairan kaseera fee dunya wa Akhirah
❤️❤️❤️