Chapter 2 "I Hurt Her Because She Hurt Me"

I woke up to the beeping of my alarm clock, my fist came down and the noise stopped.

I slipped on some ripped blue jeans and a corset top. I threw on my blue flip flops and put in my gold heart earrings. I straighted my hair and put a a blue headband in.

I walked downstairs and stocked my plate up with food. I sat there eating and thinking about how Sam was a bitchy friend. I also thought about how since Sam and Carlos were dating then they were both total dumb asses so they were perfect. Not one time did I care or fell bad about saying that.

My mom got Emily ready and I graved my stuff from upstairs.

I came down and Emily was sitting there ready. We walked out the door as my mom yelled to be careful. We walked in silence which was usual for me and I blasted the music on my iPod.

I dropped Emily off and we exchanged a hug and I left. Now it was time to reach my hell.

I reached school and put my iPod away. I saw Carlos and Sam at the end of the stairs, they were kissing. People may think I am jealous but they can have each other I just fell a little back stabbed by Sam. I walked up the stairs and Sam gave me a dirty look. What did I do!? I walked a little farther and then was stopped by Sam graving the strings of my backpack.

Sam: Look we need to talk?

Me: Oh about how you back stabbed me and want to be friends again?

Sam: Look you guys were having problems? I didn't think you would mind!?

Me: Oh I do.

I turned around and walked away and was stopped by her words.

Sam: WELL AT LEAST HE LIKES ME BETTER THEN HE EVER LIKED YOU!

I turned around and looked at her.

Me: At least I'm not a whore who steals and kisses their best friend's boyfriend!

People were staring.

Sam: Oh yea and I lied. We kissed a lot more then just one time when you guys were still dating!

I looked at her, disgusted. I walked over and threw my fist at her face as hard as possible. She fell to the floor crying.

Me: You were never my friend!

With that I ran away from school, from everything. I didn't know where I was going but away from it all. The boring life, the backstabber friends, just everything! My backpack dropped to the ground and I kept running.

I reached a diner and went in to it to get a drink because my throat was dry.

I sat down in a booth and I saw a man looking over at me. His eyes flickered. He worked here, his name tag said Carson. He walked over.

Carson: What can I get you?

Me: Water please.

Carson: That's all?

Me: Yup.

Carson: Ok, you're very pretty.

Me: Um thank you?

Carson: You're welcome.

Carson walked away and I was a little got freaked out but I should be happy I got a compliment. I quickly went to the bathroom to check myself over.

I walked in and looked in the mirror. I stared at myself fixing my hair and cleaning under my eyes. Then a figure came out of the shadows. It was Carson. I quickly turned around.

Me: What the hell!

He had a bat in his hand and swung it right in to my head.... that's I remember... I think I blacked out...

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, ok so I forgot to apologize about my convorsation writing, I hate writing the regular way so I do it this way. I don't think you should have a problem but if you do then sorry. I hope you like this chapter because the next one will get even more better! Also the song is I Hate Everything About You by Three Days Grace, also I apologize about not having a pic for Carson lol I couldn't find one.