Chapter 12 "After it All"

Journal Entry 1

It has been 2 weeks since Carson High. My life is going good now. My mom doesn't like to talk about what happened tho but I don't want to either so were on the same page I guess. So I guess what I have to say is that the only good thing about Carson High is that I got to meet some new people who have become my friends! I've actually developed sort of a relationship with Eric, we kissed. Nothing big. I'm super happy now that I have friends and I'm back home! I would of traded my house for anything but now I wouldn't trade if for the world!

________________________

I sat in my room reading a magazine. I was trying to catch up on all that I've missed.

My cell Phone rang and I answered.

Me: Hello?

Brenda: So you know how in Carson High when you told me about that new singer, Justin Beiber?

Me: Yea.

Brenda: Well. I LOVE HER! I JUST LISTENED TO HER SONG ON THE RADIO! SHE'S AMAZING!

I wonder how she'll feel when I tell her that Justin Beiber is a guy... Ehh never mind I won't ruin this for her.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked my story! I guess it was short but yea. Fan if you like and comment me and tell me what you thought! I didn't mean to offend any Beiber fans out there but yea I thought it would be funny. The song AGAIN is Unstoppable by Foxy Shazam. Love you guys!