Chapter 4 "He Tried But I Didn't Let Him"

I woke up to an alarm screaming threw the speakers, it was annoying. I woke up hoping for it all to be just a dream but I was wrong, it was real.

Lizzy: You have to get up Lea or he'll come to help you get up.

That was enough to get me up. Heather came over and laid an outfit on my bed.

Heather: We don't have much of a choice but this would look the best.

Me: Thanks.

Heather was right, this did look good but I did feel right dressing in clothes that could of came from anywhere or anyone? I didn't seem to have a choice because I feared if Carson would come threw that door and dress me himself. I walked in on of the booths and undressed. I slipped on the black tank top and put a green red flannel shirt on over it. I threw on some black skinny jeans, and some black converse. I stepped out. They stared.

Heather: You look good, here try some of this.

She handed me some black eyeliner.

Heather: Every girl gets some, he supplies more makeup if you want to look over on the dresser.

Me: I'm good but thanks for the eyeliner.

I walked over to the mirror and stroked the pencil back and forth under each of my eyes.

Brenda: Here.

She clipped a white Barret in my hair, to keep my hair back. I looked in the mirror and I looked pretty for a kidnapped girl. I felt good till I remembered who I was dating, I'd rather it be Carlos then Carson.

_______________

We walked out to the hall ways and in to the science room. The boys already sat in seats.

I followed Heather to a seat sort of in the back. They all talked nonstop till the door opened. It was Carson. He sat down right next to me.

Carson: Hey.

I gave him a fake smile and I looked at everyone they were writing on a paper even Carson was? What were they doing? Then Heather saw me and motioned to the board. I looked, it said "read chapter 2 in you're science book and take notes for the test". A TEST! I looked around for a science book and I found one under my desk. I cracked it open to chapter 2 and started reading.

After sitting in silence, the bell rang. Everyone got up and walked out to the next class.

After hours of reading and writing, it was time to go back well that's what everyone else was doing.

I walked down the halls then Carson stopped me by the arm. The halls were empty just me and him. He looked at me with a crooked smile. He leaned in and tried to kiss me and I pushed him away. He threw his arms at me and I fell back to the floor.

Carson NO ONE REJECTS ME!

He graved a remote out of his pocket and pressed a button. A shock filled my body and I couldn't move. It hurt so bad. Tears fell from my face. It stopped and as he walked away he  threw back his foot and it hit me in the stomach. I held my stomach as I cried on the floor. He was gone and I tried to stand up but I failed. I heard a door open and thought Carson came back but the girls ran up to me. They helped me to my bed. I was still crying. Heather sat on the end of my bed.

Heather: I know what ever I say won't make up for the pain you feel but just to let you know that you're not alone. I was his girl friend before, we all were.

With that she walked away and that's all I saw before I fell fast asleep...

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey, I hope you liked this chapter! I am now posting up the girls pictures because this chapter had more to do with them then anything. The video is a song  called