Chapter 6 "Going Home or Dieing"

Once again I had woken up before the bell rung but i just laid in bed. How could those girls not want to break out? None of them wanted to spend another day in here but yet they didn't want to break out? Did anyone of them think about what hes going to do to us when we all graduate? Would he kill us? They needed to start thinking about the future. I'm scared to think about what will happen today but they don't even wonder.

The bell rung and I got up. I walked over to the closet and pulled down a blue T-shirt and some purple skinny jeans and slipped them on. I threw on some flip flops and tied my hair up in a pony. I didn't feel like makeup.

Brenda: Hey Lizzy, you have to get up!

Brenda threw a pillow at her but she didn't move.

Heather: Liiiiiizzzzzzy! Get up sleepy head.

Brenda shook her body but she still didn't move.

Brenda: I think somethings wrong.

Brenda shook her body a couple more times and then started hitting her.

Brenda: I-I thinks shes... dead.

Tasha: What!?

Brenda: She's not moving at all!

Tasha: We don't know that for sure!

I then remembered what I had learned in Science Class! How to check a pulse.

Me:Ummmm... I know how to check a pulse?

Tasha: Well get you're ass over here and check it!

I ran over and placed two fingers on her neck. Nothing. She was dead.

Tasha: Well!?

Me: She's... dead.

Tears started to fall from all their faces except mine. I felt bad but I didn't really know her I guess.

Brenda: No No No! She can't be! She only had-

She cut herself off.

Me: She only had what?

Brenda: A couple days ago she woke up and cut her leg on the rusty edge of the bed. It was really bloody but we cleaned it up.

Me: Did you clean it out?

Brenda: No... but it looked fine before.

Me: It got infected then.

Brenda: I didn't know!

Me: It's ok because you didn't know.

Brenda: No it's not! She's dead because I'm too stupid.

We all were silent.

Heather: W-what do we do?

We all were silent as we stared at the lifeless body of our friend.

Brenda: We should tell Carson.

Tasha: What! If we do then he'll think she tried to kill herself and keep a closer eye on us!

Brenda: If we don't tell him then what do we do with the body and explain what happened to Lizzy!

They fought over what they would do. I had to make a move.

Me: This is what I'm talking about!

Tasha: What?

Me: She died because of the conditions of this so called school. If we don't do something then we could be next. Even if we would have told Carson, do you think he would of cared?

Brenda: He wouldn't have. He would of let her die because all her cares for is his girlfriend. He would of let her die and just find another girl to replace her.

Me: So you all want to end up like Lizzy or do you want to go home?

They all shot looks at me and then at Lizzy.

Tasha: She's right... I can't live like this. What if we die... I don't want to die!

Brenda: I'm with ya Leah.

Heather: I'm in.

I gave a smile to all of them.

Me: It's not going to be easy but I think we can do it. First things first. We need everyone on board with this. That includes the guys.

_______________________________________________________________________________

This is kind of sad bu it plays in a big part in getting them to relize they need to do something about this. Ok so no picture for the story cause my photobucket account isn't working but I did give you a beasty song for the chapter! It is The Bird and the Worm by The Used. The video is pretty freaky but the song is gooooooood! It kind of states that the girls and boys who attend Carson High are like the worm and Carson is the bird. Just listen to the lyrics and you'll see what I mean. Fan if u like! :)