Chapter five

You all already know this but I'm still gonna say it. Chapter 5 is chapter 4 part two. And now, once again...

On With The Show!!! ^∇^

Jay's POV

Me and Leonardo are heading over to where the Destinys bounty is so we can get some of Master Wu's famous words of wisdom. But cutting to the chase I still don't understand why I recognize him. Hopefully Wu will have some answers...

Le time skips

"Ok, this is it. The destiny's bounty." I said as we walked up to the bounty "It's, huge... so you live here?" Leonardo said "yup." I replied. We started climbing up the latter to the deck and than once we got up Zane immediately noticed us and came over and said, "Hello Jay who is this?" "Hey Zane, this is Leonardo." I reply "Hello Leonardo it's nice to meet you." Zane said as he extended his arm to greet him "Nice to meet you to Zane." "Is Master Wu here?" I say not letting them finish their conversation "Yes he's in his room, why do you ask-" "thanks Zane bye!" I said as I sped away "It was nice meeting you Zane." Leonardo said as he followed me.

Zane's POV

That was a strange interaction, I wonder why Jay was in such a hurry and how he met his new friend. But it's likely that I will find out in due time. For now I should probably go and find a way to make my self useful. Maybe I will go see what the others are doing.

Master Wu's POV

*slerp* I drink some of my tea to help me calm down as I ready myself to meditate with the magic incense. (A/N I don't remember the name of the incense Wu uses in season one that lets him see into the future, so let's just say that's the name of it. Continue) "MASTER WU!!!" Jay screams as he practically kicked my door straight off it's door frame. But I remain completely unfazed "hello Jay-" I start but immediately get cut off by his loud screaming, "MASTER WU! MASTER WU! WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!" "What do you and the ninja need help with-" I try to ask by yet again am cut by my screeching student "MASTWUINEEDYOURHELPANDUNDIEINGWISDOMFROMURLONGWHITEBEARDIMEETTHISBOYANDHEASKEDMEWHERETHISWASANDISAIDNINJAGOANDTHANISHOWEDHIMAROUNDANDTHANISAIDTHATIHELOOKEDFAMILIARANDHESAIDTHATIDIDTOANDTHATWEGOTGLOWYTATTOOSTHATFORMEDOUTOFTHINAIRANDTHANWESCREAMEDATEACHOTHERBECAUSEWEFREACKEDOUTANDTHANPEOPLELOOKATUSLIKEWEWHERECRAZYSOWECALMEDDOWNANDITOLDHIMTHATWESHOULDCOMEHERESOWEDIDANDTHANWHENWEGOTHEREWERANINTOZANEANDTHANHESAIDYOUWHEREHERESOWECAMEHEREANDNOWIMTELLINGYOUTHISANDTHATISTHEENDOFTHESTORYTHEEND"

"..."

One long explanation later:

"Show me the markings that appeared on your arms." They both showed me light blue and black 'yin and yang' signs with the words oni and dragon on each side of the marking in Japanese on there right arms once I see them my eyes widened *big gasp* "What?!?! What is it?!?!?" Jay said as his voice raised. Leonardo didn't say anything but I can tell he is thinking the same things. "This... this is the Mark of the Oni and Dragon." *Huge gasp*

"You two are...related"

Two be continued...

DUN DUN DUUUUUUN!!! Yes Leonardo and Jay are related! In fact they are brothers!!! Surprise surprise! I wonder how they are related, you'll just have to wait and see about that. Anyway time for the word count

Lol

Keep on moving

Ima be here all night

(ò_óˇ)

( ̄∀ ̄)

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

Wait for it

Wait for it

Achievement unlocked!

Bonus chapter!!!٩( )و

Donnie's POV

"Hey guys have you seen Leo?" Mikey asked "No not sense the argument .......oh no" I raced over to his room and started banging on his door but then it opened on it's own "Leo?" My eyes widened when I noticed what had happened "GUYS GET YOUR GEAR!"...

To be continued... (once again)

They literally just noticed that Leo is gone. Ok this officially is the end of the chapter! I hope you enjoyed until next time! Buh-bye

Word count: 636