Chapter six

A/N any thing you read in this chapter is completely fan-fictional so none of this has or will happen in either of the two series And with that,

Enjoy the show

"You two are...related"

Jay's POV

"WHAT?!?!" I scream "HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?! THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE?!?!" I look over to Leonardo and he just looks...shook...and not like a 'oh wow' kinda shook he looks like he is questioning his very existence. And I... honestly think that he has some pretty good reasons to. "M-Mister Wu-u s-sir are you s-sure that w-we're related?" Leonardo asked and I swear he was shaking just as much as the earth does when a earthquake happens . "Yes, in fact you two are brothers. And please call me Wu." "WHAT THE HEC-" I start but am cut off by the sound of my apparent 'brother' hyper ventilating.
"Y-you ok dude?" I ask "n-no" he answered still not calm at all. "I shall tell you the tale that you seek but in order to understand you must forget everything that you know-" he starts but ends up getting cut of by moi "WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR NEEDLESSLY CRYPTIC METAPHORS OKAY!!! JUST TELL US WHAT WE NEED TO KNOW ALREADY "settle down Jay I'm going to prepare a pot of enlightenment tea." Wu says as he stands up and walks over to his tea pot. "I don't mean to be rude but, HURRY UP ALREADY!!!"I screeched

One brewing of enlightenment tea later

"Drink this, both of you." Wu said as he pushed two cups towards us"Please excuse me for all of my questions but w-why do we need to-" Leonardo tried to ask but was interrupted by Wu "Just do it" Wu replied "ok" the both of us said*slurp*

Back story time!

In the first realm, before time had a name there were creation and destruction Oni and dragon. As you already know the first spinjitzu master was born because of this. But at the edge of the realm there were two very unique beings. An Oni of creation and a Dragon of destruction. The two were very different from each other and every one else in their realm, but there was a quarrel between them and it was the biggest feud that had happened in the realm. They had become such mortal enemies that their quarrel had become a war that kept raging on through out the years and it had resulted in the realm slowly getting destroyed. But on the day of the final battle between the two of them the Oni and Dragons from the rest of the realm had found their hiding place at the edge. The Oni and Dragon chose to work together against the two unique beings to put an end to all of the madness that had occurred. But the two of them refused to make peace with each other and the rest of the Oni and Dragons even if it destroyed the entire realm. So the mother of dragons and the first Oni had to destroy the two but this resulted in changing their home from the beautiful garden like realm to the dirty dry wasteland it is today but their powers still lives on and their battle still rages on in the cursed realm. (A/N yes I'm fully aware that the cursed realm was destroyed let's just say that it wasn't. Continue) But the prophecy states that one day two beings with this marking on their right arm would receive the power of creation and destruction from them and and train with the help of the ninja to completely end their feud, forever. I have been waiting for that prophecy  to come true for years. And today is finally the day.

"Now shall we begin?"

To be continued...

Heeeeyyyy guys how r u? Hope u enjoyed this chapter. And I hope that all questions about these turn of events were answered because of this chapter. (assuming that you had any) And now I shall give u another bonus chapter

Lloyd's POV

"Hey guys, have yo seen Jay?" I said "I just saw him earlier he came up to the deck with a new friend." Zane replied "Really? Who?" I asked "Some one named Leonardo." He said "Can we meet him?" I ask "They are talking to Master Wu." He says "Uh- what?"Nya exclaims "They haven't come out in a while, should we go take a look?" Nya asked. "Yeah sure why not." Kai answers "ok lets go." I say as we get up...

And again,
To be continued...

Thanks for reading this chapter, Good bye! 👋🏻

Word count 792