Chapter eleven part one

A/N this is gonna be a kinda short chapter cuz I need the time to work on the next chap. I promise it will be much longer. Also the art is by me.

Enjoy

Lloyd's POV

I look through the cracked door and watch Leo keep on trying to do spinjitzu... and failing every single time. And at this point, it's not even funny anymore it's just cringy and upsetting. But, I mean... he's still trying?

*THUMP!!!*

OKAY! Some ones GOTTA stop him or else he's gonna get a concussion or something.

"Hey Lloyd, I know your here. You don't have to hide anymore." Leo says as he is still laying on the floor face first in defeat "O-oh sorry 'bout that." I say. 'Well darn'  sc

"..."

"Wha'cha doing bud?" I ask "I'm giving up, Why do you ask?" He said still laying face first on the floor "*sigh* Come on Leonardo! You're not gonna give up!" I say pulling him up to his feet by the arm "Now get up you're gonna be late for training, and hey we might practice spinjizu! " I say smiling "Okay! Okay! I'm coming!" He says with a smile as we walk to the dojo.

"Okay Leo time for some 1 on 1 training with me!"  Nya says happily "Ok, let's do this!" Leo answers readying him self for whatever Nya is gonna throw at him.

"All right first off. You gotta learn to control your new powers starting with my specialty: water!" Nya says as her opening message "Now Leo first thing that you gotta do to master your pow-" Nya starts but is cut of by a alarm blaring. In the blink of an eye we were all rushing to the bridge to see what's up. "Nya what's the problem?" Kai asked as Nya types on the keyboard and it zooms in on the Borg Industries building. "A large crack is forming in the ground out of no where! And these weird gray figures are coming out along with that black mist and it might be toxic." Nya says as she points to the crack in the ground that's at a concerning distance from the large architecture aka IT'S WAY TO CLOSE TO THE BUILDING! "Bring us close!" Cole says with his weapon in hand.

Leo's POV

"Okay Leo stay here and look after the ship." Kai tells me "Alright." I reply blandly although I want to come. But I understand why I can't. I don't know how to control my powers yet so I have no way to defend myself and I might end up doing more harm then good.

I watch the ninja use their elemental dragons to fly to get down to the city, 'maybe we they get back they can teach me that to.'

*BOOM!*

I hear a loud explosion at the back of the ship and see smoke coming from one of the engines as the ship wobbles and I rush to the bridge "Oh no! Uh- what do I do?!" I say panicking

  *BANG!*

The other engine explodes and the ship immediately goes air born...

To be continued...

CLIFFHANGER!!!
Hi everybody how did you like this chapter? Sorry about not updating in awhile and I don't have any explanation I was just being lazy. So thankfully I was able to scrape in this sorry excuse for a chapter. Any how thanks for reading now I gotta go to bed or else ima pass out on the phone.

See ya my friends!👋🏻

Liv signing off!

Word count 593