Important News!

Hey!!!!!

Hey guys!!!!!

So, the original outline for this sequel was...a big mess, I only knew vaguely where I wanted it to go in terms of story with only a few scenes I wanted for sure to happen. But I was finding it harder and harder to work on it...

But I have found a solution! I'm rewriting this book! I am going to do so through a different book, keeping this one up for now so as to help guide you all over. It's got the same title page and name, but is at least in my eyes ten times better already. I have the first two chapters out and will be attempting to post a chapter every Tuesday if I can(it's tricky though, so if you wanna make sure it keeps going just throw a bunch of dumb comments on it!!! Seeing even random stuff commented all over my fics gives me so much more motivation and helps be blast off into writing more!!)

The chapters will also more likely then not contain my own artwork, as I'm hoping to do a piece per chapter but I won't guarantee anything yet.

In any case, I'm very very excited about it! It's got same name and cover, just gotta look for the one that says Rewrite in the description!! Please please please go check it out I'm actually really happy about it and excited to get further into this crazy story and sequel to my other story!

Anyways, that's all my thought dump, and all the news about this story in particular, please go read the rewrite! Leave comments even if it's just dumb stuff or saying hi!

Have a good night/day/week! Hope to hear what y'all think soon :)