06

Hyeyoon's

I woke up lazy again. I mean what's new? Im always lazy but seriously i stayed out late last night thinking about rowoon and the letter.

I wrote my own letter because the dumbass kim yohan clowned me, im seriously going to choke him to death later.

"hyeyoon you stayed up late again?! Look at your eyebugs! You look ugly" my mom said while pointing at my face. I pouted and started eating.

After i finished my breakfast i kissed my parents cheeks and said goodbye, i breath deeply as a sign of 'it's a new day'.

as i got out in our house gate and  started walking slowy feeling the not so fresh air of our village.

My bonding session with the air was interupted when a loud beep of a car stop beside me. I was surprise to see rowoon's mom on the driver seat with rowoon's brother, dareum.

"hyeyoon why walking?" rowoon's mom asked.

"untie it's part of my exercise every morning" i answered while smiling.

"would you like to have a ride with us? Im also going to your school, you know dropping off rowoon" my ear automatically rang as i heard rowoon's name.

"is it okay?" i asked trying to be polite.

"noona just get it!" a smiling dareum said.

So i opened the back door seat and a rowoon with earpods on his ears welcomed me. What a great view to start the day.

I sat beside him and smile.

"good morning rowoon!" i greeted as i thought he won't hear me.

"morning" but he answered–

-

I was at back of rowoon the whole time we're walking at the school's hallway, i should be with him we have the same classroom duh.

As we entered the room some of our classmates, no, not some. All of them looked at us entering the classroom. What's the problem entering the classroom with rowoon? It's not like it's crime, but it's a dream come true.

"why are you with rowoon?!" bora asked obviously whispering so rowoon wouldn't hear her.

I just smiled and opened one of my notebook, i really don't know why i opened my notebook. I just want to hide my face because i think my cheeks are red after i heard he said good morning to me.

"hyeyoon! We are talking to you" i came back to my sense as jiin snapped her hands in front of me.

I was about to answer when yohan entered the room making me look at him like a tiger ready to eat someone alive.

Yohan just smiled and waved to me this dumbass is so clueless i can't believe it.

I approached him and held his hand and went out of the classroom.

"you dumbass!"

"good morning too hyeyoon" he said with an amusing tone.

"good morning your face, im seriously going to ruin your face" i exclaimed.

"excuse me, not my handsome face! what did i do to you?" he asked while holding his face.

"you said it was a poem, dumb you! It's was a music lyrics!" i shouted making him

"oh? It was a music lyrics? No wonder it sounds familiar" he said while looking up thinking wgat he has done. making me roll my eyes on him. I slap his arm multiple times as he was shouting 'stop' every seconds.

My slapping session stopped when hyewon who's Probably just Arrive was calling me.

"hyeyoon!" hyewon called as yohan and looked to the person who just called me.

"what are you doing?" she asked while looking at me like i did something weird again.
She looked yohan with a weird look and whispered to me

"why is he smiling? He really enjoy you slapping his arm" hyewon whispered as she smiled at yohan Awkwardly and went inside the classroom.

"i never knew hyewon would be really attractive while smiling" he said with a smile on his face.

I look at him with my shock face.

This dumbass seriously has a crush on hyewon.

---
So i have this kdrama Recommendation and it's super amazing to watch. The title is
"it's okay not to be okay" on netflix!
The actors are kim soohyun and seo yeji, even tho it's still on going but it's seriously worth it to watch!!!