09

Hyeyoon's

I almost cursed when the principal read the love letter.

It was the same letter i wrote for rowoon, i am not good at writing love letters!

"maam! I saw hyeyoon holding a small pink envelope this morning" naeun raised her hand and pointed me.

I look at her with so much Shock.

How could she?!?!

"it's you again kim hyeyoon" the principal with the tone like 'it's you again?'

"she has alot sir!" naeun spoke again, what is wrong with her?!

"where are the letter?!" the principal asked.

Everyone's eyes is on me and im Anxious.

"give it to me!" the principal shouted and slamed the teacher's table making every student nervous and shock.

I was shaking while opening my bag finding some damn letters, I was about to take the letter inside when the principal suddenly snatched my bag from me and poured all the contents on the floor of our classroom.

I was shocked so has everyone.

Everyone looked jaewook who's standing right now.

"sir, there is no big deal on writing love letters, why are doing this to her?" jaewook spoke making me look at him.

"and who are you to say that to me?! You disrespectful child!" the principal shouted as he pointed jaewook but jaewook just smirked, wtf.

"you are being disrespectful too, sir" jaewook Answered.

Everyone was shocked so as miss seo by what jaewook did.

"you and you to the principal's office now!" the principal said while pointing me and jaewook after the principal said those things he left and everyone was sighting, except from me.

I looked rowoon and he was holding the pink envelope i putted in his table, he as no expression while look at the envelope.

I feel shame right now.

---

I don't hate april naeun i just think that her face is really fit for the role sjsjsjs