10

Hyeyoon's

the amount of embarassment i have right now while heading into the principal's office is 10000%

He even read the letter i made, what is wrong with writing letters? It's like i am going to marry him, well probably- hehe.

I looked jaewook who's just walking without any emotion on his face.

"why did you do that?" i asked him making him look at me questionaly.

"do what?" he asked

"why did you do that to our principal, what if you are going to be kicked out?!"i panicked was it because of me? What if im going to kicked out too?!

"relax it's not like you choked someone in school and besides his action was really wrong" he said while patting my hair.

Why is he patting my hair?!

We remained silence as we entered to our principal's office. There we saw our principal sitting on his chair comfortably.

💌

the principal said we should go to the detention room and write a self-criticism letter.

What's wrong with writing letter? It's not like it's a death letter or saying 'i want to kill you' on the letter.

After an hour on the detention, i sighed as sign of finally im going to be out in this dark and very hot room.

I was surprised that when jaewook and I came out, rowoon was outside, thinking ata then I suddenly realized he was holding my bag.

"Let's go home together" he said reluctantly and walked away, I smiled because until now he was holding my bag in his hand.

I immediately followed rowoon but also stopped to look at jaewook "bye jaewook!" i shouted.

When I looked rowoon again, jaewook and i were already looking at him and then continued walking again.

We were still walking towards the parking area of ​​the school, I was still blushing because until now he was still holding my bag.

I know it's no big deal that someone is carrying your bag but duuh! It's rowoon carrying it! Sjsjsjsj

We waved as we saw rowoon's mom on the car, she replied us with a smile signaling us to get into the car, so we did.

We arrived at my house Safely the whole trip was kinda quiet because rowoon's mom was focusing on the road while the rowoon's brother was playing some games and as expected rowoon, he's- quite.

I smiled and waved goodbye to them as went out on the car, i also said thank you, of course.

When I entered the house, all the thrills I had accumulated earlier with rowoon came out.

"AHHHHHH" i shouted out of no where making my mom and dad whose watching tv look at me.

I just smiled at while bitting my lower lip and started walking to my room.

---

OMG HYEYOON WILL BE WITH JISOO😭😭💗