07

Hyeyoon's

I woke up as the bell rangs that means it's recess time. I sleep when mr. Lee explained his so called math formulas.

"you sleep again, unbelievable" bora said while rolling her eyes.

I just smiled and looked at rowoon who is going to probably get recess, i smiled at him as he was passing by my side but he didn't even look at me.

I just frowned but my eyes was still following the rowoon who'd about to go out from our classroom.

I smiled widely as rowoon was out of my sight now. I opened my bag as soon as i can and grabbed the letter i wrote yesterday. I looked at everywhere to see if anyone was looking at me but they were on their business.

Bora with jiin and hyewon was so busy chitchating.

I slowy put the letter on rowoon's desk where he put some of his books.

"i saw that" a familiar voice said at back of me making me shookt.

It was jaewook.

"i-it was g-give by someone, she said i need to but it on rowoon's table!" i siad trying not to shatter.

I saw him smirk and patted my head

"it's okay it's just a crush" he said while smirking. Why is he doing this to me? I mean we are not even close.

"get your hands of me!" i said slapping his hand which was patting my head earlier.

"move aside"

We both look at the direction where the cold voice from and we saw rowoon who's look at us blankly.

I went back to the reality and moved aside as he sat on his table. I looked jaewook who is still smiling while looking at me.

I just gave her my glare and raised my left eyebrows.

-

"hyeyoon! Hyeyoon!" a smiling yohan sat beside me as we are currently eating our lunch in the cafeteria.

"what do you want?" i boredly asked.

"can you write a letter for me too?" he asked smiling again.

We four stopped eating as we heard what yohan said and look at him.

"no!" i answered.

"please help me!! I want to impress my crush on the 12th level!" he said.

Why does he had so many crush? One time he said he has a crush on one of our senior, in the college level.

"why do you have so many crush?" jiin asked.

"why do you have so many boyfriends?" yohan fired back making us laugh.

Jiin was about to a hands on yohan but bora stoped her.

"you all know jung chaeyeon right? Hyeyoon help me write a letter for her!!"

"hyeyoon just help him he's so noisy!" hyewon said after getting up.

---

Idk what to write welp SDSDSDS