Unnerving

Athena's POV

We walked towards the Great Hall with Theo. The girls walked a few steps behind us pretending to talk about something. I knew they wanted to give me a chance to talk to him.

"How was your summer?" he asked.

"It was fun. Lily came over often and the girls came a few times, too. What about you? How was your summer?" I asked.

"It was nice. My family and I went to Russia and spent a week there," he said.

"That's awesome!" I said, "I have an aunt who lives in Moscow and I visited her once. It's beautiful."

"It is. Anywhere you are is beautiful," he smiled at me and I blushed and looked down. I didn't know what to say.

We reached the hall and he walked with us to the Gryffindor table.

"And that's where I leave you. My friends are waiting for me," Theo said, "It was nice talking to you, Athena."

"It was nice talking to you, too," I said and smiled at him.

"See you around?" he asked.

"Yeah, see you," I said and he left.

I sat on the table and the three girls were all looking at me knowingly and smiling. I blushed and started filling my plate. They kept looking.

"What?!" I said.

"What what?" Angie said.

"Why are you all looking at me like that?" I asked.

"Because Theo just flirted with you and we are waiting for you to say something!" Caroline almost yelled.

"No, he wasn't. We were just talking..." I said.

"Right. So saying that a whole city is beautiful just because you were in it, is not flirting?" Lily asked with a smirk.

"Why didn't you flirt back?" Angie asked.

"I didn't know what to say, okay? Now lower your voice before the whole school hears you," I said.

"Now you know how I feel when Remus is around," Caroline said.

"Which reminds me, why on earth did you freeze like that when he sat next to you?" I asked, "You are going to scare the guy."

"She froze again?" Lily asked.

"Yes," I said, "We need to work on that."

"Oh god," Angie said exasperated.

"What is it? Lily asked.

"The idiots are looking at us and heading this way," she said.

"Eat quickly then!" I said.

"It's not healthy to eat quickly," said Black sitting beside me.

The boys surrounded us like yesterday. I just ignored him.

"So, Remus, how was class?" I asked him.

"It was alright, I'm really glad that Caroline doesn't talk much and I can focus. Those idiots never shut up." Remus answered. Caroline blushed beside him and I smirked.

"Yeah, Caroline says she wants to concentrate better this year since we will be having OWLs and DADA  is one of her weaker subjects."

"Really? Well, if you ever need help feel free to ask me," Remus told Caroline and told her.

"S-sure, thanks," she managed to say while her face was turning pink.

The girls and I were trying not to smile and act normal.