Special (vminkook)

I got this idea as I was going to sleep, and then I had a really hard time falling asleep because I got really excited to write this.

This features our lovely maknae line, vminkook. So I guess don't read if you don't like poly relationships..? But honestly if you're that narrow minded I don't need you here anyway.

This one is mainly fluff with just a tiny bit of sad. Yes I can words. Thank God the story is easier to write than this part.

Starring: Normal sized maknae line, but Jimin can change the size of himself and others at will. He honestly just uses it for cuddles though.

-----

Jimin had discovered his unique ability at a rather young age. He couldn't remember very clearly himself, but his parents had told him about it.

Apparently Jimin was only 6 years old, and had been playing outside on his own when a man had approached him. The man was a complete stranger, and told Jimin that he had a lot of yummy candies back in his car, and he would be happy to give them to him.

Now, Jimin had been taught by his parents already not to follow strangers, so he refused. He really wanted to follow, just to get some candy and then leave, but he didn't. Jimin trusted his parents, and stayed.

But, his parents hadn't come outside yet to tell the man to leave. They probably hadn't seen him yet.

Getting irritated, the man grabbed Jimin by his arm and started pulling him along. Jimin was still a young boy, and he was even short for his age, so he did not stand a chance.

He was pulled along with the man, and he almost started crying. He definitely didn't though, because boys weren't supposed to cry. Or that's what the other kids told him at least.

Jimin couldn't remember anything after that, but his parents are always happy to tell him about how they had seen the man through the window, and then rushed outside just for the man to not be anywhere in sight.

Jimin's mother had rushed over to comfort her crying son, and that's when she had seen the man.

He was still there, where he had been standing before, only now he was about 10 cm tall. (4 inches America)

The woman was frozen in shock, looking down at the man, and that moment was enough for the man to turn around and start running.

Had this been at another time when she was not so shocked, Jimin's mother would have stopped him, but at that moment she couldn't think that far.

As Jimin's father also rushed over to them, he also saw the man, and they all just stood there in shock as he ran.

After standing there in shock for who knows how long, they had gone inside and tried to figure out what just happened.

Long story short, Jimin's parents figured something happened when Jimin got stressed. After many attempts to recreate what happened, it finally ended with Jimin turning himself small.

Jimin had stared at his parents from way down on the floor, and before anything else could happen he panicked and somehow turned himself back.

They had many accidents over the following months as Jimin got better and better at controlling his ability. They never figured out the source of it though. There were many accidents that ended with one of Jimin's parents, Jimin himself or sometimes even his little brother having to spend hours at another size.

Jimin had eventually mastered his ability, and easily kept it hidden. His parents taught him early on that it was important that he didn't show what he could do to anyone