03 // Happiness.. there gone?

"What are you trying to say, Jemi?" -Jisoo

"Since the first game.. all the truths has the same question, should we be scared?" -Jemi

Their expressions were priceless. They were shook.

"Forget about that.. let's focus on this" -Jemi

"We should have one representative to play this game. So? Who will?" -Namjoon

"I will, since i was the only one who picked dare last time" -Jennie

The rest of us stood at the back, while Jennie was facing the TV for the game.

"1. Did i cheated on an exam?  2. I ran away from home.  3. I once lied to a friend" -Jennie

We all looked to the screen and waited for an answer.. while Jennie was sweating so bad.

Why? Why is she sweating?

I noticed all the choices she made.

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 2 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 1 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 2 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 1 𝘭𝘪𝘦?

First, Jennie never did ran away from home.. she came from New Zealand. Two, Jennie never cheated on an e-exam, we know that. So that means, Jennie once lied to a friend and that's the truth.

You know what scared me the most? The word 'exam' makes me so guilty.. before this day.. something scheduled yesterday that involves exam, i think you can see why.

You'll know it in the future.

Suddenly, the TV flashed something.. which was an answer.

•---------------•
The lie was you lied to a friend.
You never had friends except your childhood.
•---------------•

Wow, that's harsh.

I-I mean.. we saw that Jennie slide a tear from her eye. Not gonna lie, i felt bad for her. Not to mention, I also didn't have friends except childhood. Wait, that's not even confirmed yet. Wait.. if he/she or whoever is guessing comes correct, did she really.. Cheated on an exam like I did?

I looked at the others.. and their expressions were emotionless.

Jennie was now shaking.

"You're w-wrong. I n-never cheated on an exam" -Jennie

Wait.. she never did?

The screen didn't flashed or something.. instead the door opened. Jennie slowly stood up, walking to us with a guilty expression. But before we got out, the TV opens again, causing us to look back again.

•---------------•
Now that the player lied. All of you
Must receive a dreadful suffer.
•---------------•

What? Jennie lied?

Not to mention, i got scared and at the same time confused. Dreadful suffer? I saw Jennie trying not to breakdown.

...

We are back in the living room and all of us sat down. The whole time, Jennie was just silent. We decided to take a break first.

"Jennie-ah, are you okay?" -Lisa

"I'm sorry.. Because of me, we're gonna receive that dreadful suffer.. I'm sorry.." -Jennie