08 // Magic Shop

They arrived at a...

𝙰 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎.. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚙..

They looked around the place.. It was big. And it wasn't like a reality place. They saw a place called "Magic Shop". But the lights went off.

"Yah yah yah, what's with the lights?!" -Yoongi

"Calm the fuck down, Yoongi" -Jin

Then the lights went on again.

The place completely turned into a darker one

The place completely turned into a darker one. They saw the masked person, they saw at the lobby inside the magic shop. It was waiting for the 1st boy to exchange. But then the TV flashed something.

•---------------•
" Magic Shop is a psychodramatic technique that exchanges fear for a positive attitude.
Change your respective things to the Magic Shop for a positive attitude. "
•---------------•

They all looked at each other, uneasy. And they feel fear.. and yet, they had no choice.

"Jin hyung, you go first" -Yoongi

He just sighed and nodded, he knew he will be the 1st because he's the oldest.

=(BTS - Fake Love Teaser)=

He slowly walked towards the magic shop, holding his earpiece and was feared. When he arrived, he puts the earpiece down at the counter while the man in the mask pulls it.

The man in the mask took the earpiece and returned back a... Red diary..

Jin completely forgot about that he also had this from one of the rooms.. but he wondered, "How did they knew...?". Jin took the diary but before he could go, the man in the mask said something..

"Go in one of the rooms.. and remember.. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥.." -The man