05 // Figured out..?

You stared at the things.. So, that was they meant by a.. Dreadful Suffer?

But it doesn't look like a dreadful suffer to you. More like a... Thing that kills you.

Your eyes starts watering as you were start to feel suffocation. Suddenly, Jimin picked up a picture of a forest.

"Why did you have to comeback..?" -Jimin

Your tears starts to go down to your cheeks. You saw Jimin's eyes..

You saw... 𝙃𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙙.. 𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙣.. 𝘿𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩.. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨..

Just like how yours are. You quickly took a white cloth from below the table and covered the things.. they all snapped from their thoughts and looked at you.

"Don't.. 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪.." -Jemi

You understood.. You finally understood.. That y'all went through situations.. and these things you did back then.. They are using to blackmail you all. Suddenly, you heard a loud thud behind you. And it brought your attentions and look at it.

You saw... 12 masked people..

You didn't gave reaction at all, but your friends did. They all screamed and panicked. You knew they are doing this on purpose.. suddenly the people disappeared, leaving the capes and the masks falling at the ground which made you gulp.

It didn't made you scared.. It made you Angry..

"No use.." -Jemi

They all quiet down and looked at you with confusion.

"What do you mean.. Jemi?" -Lisa

She said, almost like a whisper but you heard it anyway.

"No use to scream.. They won't care if you do it anyways..These things.." -Jemi

You looked at the table with the white cloth which made them do too.

"They are using this to blackmail us.. So don't try to think, they will let us go easily.. Because for sure.. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩.." -Jemi

They were all shook hearing this from you. You didn't expect you would say this too. Suddenly the door opened and all of you went out without glancing at each other.

...

You all ended up in the living room, sitting quietly without anyone talking. But the atmosphere wasn't awkward. You all were having busy thoughts to your head.

"Guys.." -Namjoon

Namjoon was the first one to speak up. You all averted your attention to him. He sighs before speaking up.

"T-Those things we saw.. Y-You guys had a terrible past too?" -Namjoon

Everyone except you looked down, you just smiled sadly.

"Isn't it obvious, Namjoon?" -Jemi

He looked at you lost and confused. You smile effortlessly and looked at him.

"Think about how we got here in the first place" -Jemi

"Well.. isn't it because of the teacher?" -Namjoon

"Not only that. She could've called at least2 or 3 persons to come with her in ONE section, but she ended up calling us all.. don't you find it weird?" -Jemi