04 // Flashbacks (1/2)

I stared at that one thing. My heart started to ache but my expression was emotionless. I started getting flashbacks which made my head hurt.

---•Jemi's flashback•---

~The Lapel Pin~

"Mommy! Please don't go!!" -Little Jemi

Little Jemi was begging her parents not to go to the party they are going to.

"I'm sorry honey, but we just wanna say hi to a friend" -Jemi's mom

"But you promised me that we'll have a family time!!" -Little Jemi

"We can do that tomorrow honey, not now" -Jemi's dad

"No!! You always don't have time for me!! I hate you!" -Little Jemi

Little Jemi was shaking the car too muchtaht it made it harder for her dad to drive. She was so angry that she couldn't calm down. When Little Jemi said those hateful words to her parents, her mom and dad's heart ached so much.

It was the first time Little Jemi said those to them. Her dad loosened his grip on the wheel. He was in total shock and disbelief that his own daughter said that.

Little Jemi was still moving and saying those words again and again. She was holding the Lapel Pin that her mom gave to her on that day. Little Jemi was still holding that lapel pin as she stopped her tracks when her mom shouted.

"Seung-Mo(Dad)!! The car!!" -Jemi's mom

Little Jemi held that lapel pin tightly as she felt the car was about to crash anytime. Her dad went back to his senses and tried to stop the car from crashing.. but.. 𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦...

...

Little Jemi woke up in a hospital room, recalling what happened before.

"M-Mom.. D-Dad...?" -Little Jemi

Little Jemi survived from the car crash without losing her memories.

"Hello little girl, i see you are awake now.." -Doctor

"W-Where's my parents?! Mom!! Dad!!" -Little Jemi

"𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡.. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙫𝙚.." -Doctor

Little Jemi burst into tears as she felt so broken, then she starts blaming herself.

"We found this in your hands, maybe it's yours.." -Doctor

The doctor gave her that thing.

The Lapel Pin..

Since that day, she always had a depression about that incident and because of that lapel pin.. Little Jemi never wanna see that lapel pin again because it would make her have an anxiety attack and always reminds her of that car crash incident.

---•Namjoon's flashback•---

~The Mirror~