10 // Semi-Final (1/2)

Right now, the 5 of you were panicking. You don't know where Jungkook is. The TV hasn't shown any sign of him. So you don't know if he's in a room or he's probably facing something unpredictable. But suddenly, the TV went on again, revealing... Jungkook.

All of you went closer at where he is but you can't seem to know what type of place that is. You can se him.. in a dark room, but you still see him because of the camera's lighting.

But you saw a light in front of him.. it was Jin. But he close it again which confused you and the others.

"Why did he closed them again? Did he not see Jungkook or what?" -Lisa

You felt pity for Jungkook. He was in a dark place, he can't see anything. But suddenly, the TV went on revealing the others except Jungkook again.. They were looking... Defeated? You thought that they are looking like that because of the challenges they faced.

You saw Hoseok's room was full of chocolate bars, Namjoon was looking at the mirror.. Crying? Jin was looking at a lamp. You were feeling anxious, worried, pity and anger inside you. They were your friends, why wouldn't you care for them?

And finally... you saw Jungkook. He wasn't in a dark room anymore.. he was in messy room now. But before you se what's he about to do.. Jin's room exploded...

He was struggling to hold the lamp

He was struggling to hold the lamp.. You heard Jennie gasp, Jisoo was shocked and so as Rosé and Lisa. While you were looking at him very worried.

'G-guys.. Jungkook..." -Jemi

When you said that all of your heads turned to Jungkook's cam. He was in a....

He saw the lamp with a crushed flower that Jin was unable to protect

He saw the lamp with a crushed flower that Jin was unable to protect. He picked up and the flower turns into dusts until it vanishes through the air. He didn't know what to do with it so he just let it be.

He accidentally released the lies you all made..

You didn't know what to feel at the moment.. when Jungkook freed the crushed smeraldo flowers.. you felt uneasy.