🌷two ; long day

class dismissed.. as far as renjun knows, the class teacher is lee taeyong, korean teacher.

best student is kang nara,said jeno, she never lends her notebook to anyone besides hana and miso..(why did he tell him that tho ;)))

they were walking towards their houses.jaemin and jeno spilts to their own way, and renjun walks alone..

renjun saw nara walking behind him and..he somehow approach her.

she look at him for a sec and look away and walk slightly faster.

"hello nara" renjun said,gummy smile on his face, as he walk beside her.

she didn't answer,"I'm renjun" he continued." can we be friends?" he reach out his hand for a handshake.

nara look at him once again, and then to his hands.

"why?" she asked.

"hmm?" renjun replied, he was confused.

"why do you wanna be my friend?"

"you seem nice and friendly" he quickly replied.

"trust me, I'm not" she said with a cold face as she continued to walk.

"it's okay even if you're not, i still wanna be your friend" said him, and he followed her with a smile.

it was a silence walk, but so not awkward.

"my house is that way" said renjun while pointing at the street,"yours?" he asked.

"that blue house" she replied. while gesturing with her head,it is near.

"oh that means we live in the same neighborhood, hope we see more often" he said while smiling.

as soon as she reached her house, she entered inside without uttering a word.

"byee nara!" he shouted through the gates that has just been closed.

he ran towards his
house, long day he thought to himself.