🌷five ; tsundere?

[ play the media , it's okay even if you don't hehe]

it is saturday, i took a few walk and stopped at a park near my house. I took a seat at an old bench, it was calming as i was alone. the sun is about to set.the sky was purple and the clouds are really pretty.

a sudden wave of sadness hits me..as much as i hate thinking about it, I can't stop thinking about how terrible my life is.

suddenly,i wish he came back, how weird am i to even like someone who broke my heart....my eyes became watery but.

i feel like there is a presence near me, i took a glance at it,and to my surprise, it was huang renjun.

"didn't think I'd meet you here" said he,with that same gummy smile he had yesterday.

honestly,i don't have any energy to even reply him so i just stayed silent.. i hope my tears didn't fall out soon,and i tried my best not to have a breakdown.

he sit beside me and look at the clouds as i did. some minutes of silence took over until i broke it.

"I love clouds" i said with a low tone.

"same" he replied, smiling, "i drew and took tons of picture of clouds, they are so beautiful"

i nodded.

"i heard from jaemin that hana and him broke up". he changed the topic.

"did he tell you that he kissed another girl?" i replied not looking at him, eyes on the clouds.

"well, i do think that he has a reason" he said.

"tell".

"i met jaemin through a game, and most guys from there..cuss all the time, but he never did, he also use a lot of heart emojis, i don't even know why he love shooting games when he sincerely apologize everytime he shoot other players" he said, okay,but is that thing connected to the break up though," he don't know how to reject girls and that's why he just let that girl yori or youra or whatever her name is,kiss him, look, did you even see him and that girl after their breakup?" he look cheerful while eyeing me.

I've known jaemin for a while he's my cousin,miso's childhood best friend, and i kinda trust him..i nod my head, expressing that he's got a point. hana is the only person I've known that has been asked out by the school heart-throb,na jaemin.

______✨

nara stands up, and left renjun without any words.

"where are you going nara?" asked renjun.

"home" she said, renjun followed her behind.

"it's almost dark let me walk you home" said renjun, nara didn't replied so he just walk beside her, nara reached her home, rang the doorbell.

her mother opened the door," oh nara, honey" she said smiling,nara hugged her so suddenly " where were you mom?" she asked her head were still on her mom's chest.

she pat her head," i went out to buy groceries dear" so ,nara is just a softie who missed her mom already because she was buying things, he smiled.

and she was shocked by seeing a new face, walking nara home after so many years."thank you for walking nara home, do come in" said she, to renjun.nara enters inside while they were talking.

"no miss kang, I'll just go home now.. thank you for inviting me though" replied renjun.

"aww don't be like that son, come on in" said miss kang ,and she pulled him inside the house. miss kang let him sit in the sofa, and gave him some juices and some things to eat. after few minutes,nara came down from her room and sit besides renjun turning on the t.v and she watch...(guess what?)..moomin :)

"oh you like that too?" asked renjun with a smile plastered on his face.

"childish, but yeah" she replied.

"it's not, one can like cartoon as long as they want" he chuckled.

mama kang came near them and sat beside nara and asked renjun,"so son, what's your name?".

"my name is renjun,huang renjun" he said with a warm smile.

"oh why is your name so familiar" mama huang asked,more like, talking to herself.

___
c r i n g e jkjk i love renjun so mushhh :)