✨fifteen ; wheeling?

me,jeno and nara went out to see movie yesterday,it was an animated movie, nothing much happened but nara smiled a lot which is making me really light.

i don't know at this point about the information i got from my parents, that junkai is coming to korea.

will i tell nara?

teacher irene told me to go to help class 3 A's class president for the upcoming music competition for primary sections because she thinks that my voice is good which makes me, kinda glad.

as we finish teaching the kids how to sing, we can directly go home; i mean,for me and hana only.

as we still sat in the practice room,

i told her about junkai coming to korea; in hoping that she might know what to do.

"oh man, so he's coming back" she questioned while sighing.

"yeah" i replied,"should we tell nara?"

"no need,pretty sure she will say 'so what' " she chuckled.

" 'kay then,let's wait for to come outside" i suggested.

"okay!" she said so energetically.

hana's personality and nara's are so different,yet they are best friends.

______
"so did you tell my parents about giny?" she asked as they walk.

"oh uh,,,"

"sorry nara, but we don't want you to get hurt." renjun replied immediately.

"I know,and I'm not mad at all, I'm just"she paused,"scared" her expression were either plain rather than showing that she was scared.

"don't be" hana smiled while grabbing nara's hand, "you have me,your parents" she look over at renjun,"and renjun, trust him he's a good guy"

she nods."how about your brother hana?"

"he didn't care at all FYI he's a jerk and player! he's dating some other girl at the moment! " hana exclaimed,

nara was so shocked by the shout that she let out a laugh.

renjun was surprised "why are staring at me like that huang renjun" she asked while looking at him dumbfoundedly.

"nothing, it's my first time seeing you laugh" he said,"laugh often, you're really pretty".

nara's cheeks flushed red while looking at the other direction in hoping that they won't able to see her cheeks.

hana coughed so fakely, "gosh no, im third wheeling"

"nonsense, let's go" said nara while she speeds up walking at the front.

hana signaled renjun with her head to go with her, and yeah,more like,jung hana = third wheeling.

thankfully, jeno and jaemin ran towards them.

now jeno = fifth wheeling ?

________