🌷four; huang lonjun

-renjun's pov-

school wasn't bad i was walking down the street and i saw nara, i quickly approach her and wished her a good morning.

i haven't seen her smile since the first day.

we reach the class and i was greeted by a smirking jaemin.

"ooooo day three and you already came with nara, what's your secret" he said in a teasing tone.

"we happens to live in the same neighborhood " i replied and i don't understand the fact that my cheeks kinda heats up.

"ah i see~ you sure you don't have a crush on nara~i was trying to tell you more about her~but nevermind~" said jaemin, as he took out his book.

"tell me" I don't understand why i said that.. why did i embarrass myself in front of Jaemin.

"a ha! just admit it, you like her, do you?" he said while tickling me.

"ahh stop!jaemin"

"tell me fast or i won't stop eheee" he said.

"Noo i don't!aishh" i said and he didn't stop

"Fine,maybe", as i sighed in defeat.

"oooh she won't fall for you easily tho" he said,aish this guy.

"why?" i asked him.

"cuz her ex boyfriend is from china, she likely won't date you" those words had some bitter effects on me.

Mr.taeyong entered the class and the class started.

Jaemin whispered into my ear" I'll tell you later" and i simply nodded.

unfortunately, the principal announced that, we'll have to go home early as two of
our teachers had a serious accident.

nara and hana walks together so i assume they'll head to one of their houses.I don't understand why i do i always think about her, I don't like her, huang renjun, get it?

jaemin, jeno and i, walks together, jeno suggested to play games at his house as it was still early so we agreed to him.

_____

after a few games, jeno decided to make us something to eat, so he left me and jaemin in his room.

jaemin suddenly spoke out "so..about nara's ex boyfriend.. I've never seen him, but they've been together for over 2 years but he left her to china 4 years ago without any words or even goodbye,"

jeno entered with pop corn and said," yoo let's watch some movies "

jaemin continued," as far as i know, nara doesn't care about guys anymore haaha "

"why are you two always talking about nara,renjun i know you like nara but don't be like jaemin, he's a playboy" said jeno who starts turning on the screen.

"shut up nojam,they like me, and i was just being nice" he defended.

"bro if you aren't that dumb hana wouldn't break up with you, renjun sorry to tell you this but I'm pretty sure nara wouldn't even like you because of jaemin" said jeno

"I don't even like her, jeno...but what did jaemin do to hana?" I asked.

"this dumbass let youra kissed him, and hana saw it, i feel so bad for her" he smack at jaemin's hand.

"hey are you even my friend?! why are you on her side? I know that it's my fault but she don't even wanna listen to me" jaemin shouted.

"listen to what? that you felt bad for youra liking you and that you just let her kiss you?" jeno deadpanned.

"that..... OKAY it's my fault! Let's watch the movie,past is the past i can't change anything now" he said.

"jaemin, I'll try to help you" i said, both of them seemed shocked.

"how?" they both said simultaneously.

"through nara" i answered.

"OOooOoo" jaemin smiled, smirking,"and you'll help yourself with the same topic, you're so clever huang lonjun"

"stop calling me that" this guy is so weird.