🌷ten ; psychopath

"i saw some asters in my girlfriend's garden, it makes me remember my ex, she really love the flowers,even tho she was evil minded, i won't lie..i miss her small talks and little laughs."

"her sister?"

"yeah.. what's wrong?"

"tell me about your ex,junkai"

"she's very good at studies, she's also really pretty but, her sister said that she's a bully to her step sister,that tries her best to make her dad changed their company name to hers"

"any proof?"

"no..but-"

"so you believed her step sister more than your own girlfriend without any proof?" i spat the words

"uh, what's wrong renjun? you're acting weird"

"junkai?" my voice was shaky.

"yes?"

"what was your old girlfriend's name?" i asked because i feel like I've known her by his words.

"why?"

"tell me" i demanded.

"nara..kang nara" i felt my heart sank.

so it was him that she loved so much, junkai used to joke about her and i just laughed at it even tho i knew it wasn't right.

"you're a psychopath wang junkai"

how unlucky is she to meet my cousin..a heart breaker,and a dumb guy.

"what? what happened?renjun? hello?"

I hung up the call.

some words starts playing in my head.

"she likes me so much.she always follow me everywhere "

and hana's words rang in my head, too.

he used to always disturb her during class and tried his best to let her fall for him, and yeah at last, she did.

after they dated, she had developed a strong feeling for him.

i know that he didn't love her at all because I've heard him and my brother talking in the phone about another girl he has dated.

my brother is a drug addict, and he's currently dating nara's step sister.

little did she know, he didn't care about her and he only like her for her pretty face.

my brother and him used to be friends and all they did is breaking girls heart.

for over three weeks, he didn't attend to school and he didn't even talk to her.

i heard from my brother as i was eavesdropping, that he and his family had moved to china but i can't tell her. something's stopping me, i was such a fool because i was too worried that she might be sad.

she was so worried that one day,she had decided to go to his house,that time she used to live in a small apartment away from her family by the way, and that's when they told her that his family has moved to china.

she called me and i told her everything,from the fact that he was having another girlfriend.

and yes.

she hate herself for falling for him.

she was a positive girl ,but she had changed herself because of him.

she doesn't open herself to anyone except for me and some of her cousin.

nara rarely talk anymore, that's why she don't want me to start a relationship with jaemin, a famous player. I feel like you're a good guy renjun, i hope you make her feel loved, i trust you..please don't break my trust in you.