🌷nine; angelic voice

Love, love the stars

Love, love the moon

(The same air, no different)
별 다를 것 없이 똑같은 공기

(From the same bed to the visible ceiling)
똑같은 침대에서 보이는 천장까지

(Why is it empty for no reason)
왜 별 이유 없이 공허한 건지

(Just hitting bruises for hours)
그저 몇 시간 째 멍만 때리는 게

(At first, I was hungry, but no way, no way, no way)
처음에는 배가 고픈가 했었는데 no way, no way, no way

(The fortress is obvious even if you listen to Kanye's new album.)
요새는 칸예 새 앨범을 들어도 뻔해 뻔해 뻔해

(Turn on the TV and just turn the channel)
TV를 틀어 놓은 채 채널만 돌려 보네

(But bae, it's meaningless)
But bae 별 의미 없네

of course renjun was undoubtedly handsome, but not so many girls fall for him especially if he was compared to jaemin and jeno.

but after hearing him sing, so many boys and girls had tears in their eyes,so dramatical yet so understandable.

how can one voice so angelic?they wondered..

after their stage was finished, many gathered around to see them.

norenmin was their simple band name, jaemin was confident of winning, his friend's voice is too good.

other contestants after them doesn't seem so confident anymore and those who were before them were a bit ashamed because of their performance, wishing to do better.

the result was declared and no one were surprised by the final decision. a huge applause and whistling can be heard too .

renjun eyes wandered to see one person in the crowd. too bad, he didn't saw her,a sad smile appeared in his face.

It's okay renjun... he said it to himself.she didn't feel the same way

i wish the readers could give him the biggest hug right now.

but not yet, little did he know, nara was smiling because of the result..she did came, but she went back quickly after the result was declared to study.

she did wants to get closer to him,but to her, he was too good. he's not at her level, she didn't deserve him.

she had made a decision to study abroad after the final result were out. she was confident in her studies, she want to become a great daughter to her mother, she wants to live without any worries in her own house, not at her father's. they might be wealthy,but she didn't want her life.having her own house,buying things with her own money that's her dream, and moreover,she is tired of seeing her sister, kang giny.