Chapter 10: Study

After a week of recuperation, An Jiu's wounds healed. During his recuperation, he didn't relax. He still remembered that he should seize the time to learn the knowledge and common sense of this alien world.

Xia Qian'an was also helping to make An Jiu integrate faster. He tried to explain what An Jiu didn't understand in plain words as much as possible. During this time, he would also have trouble in Mrs. Li's place.

Xia Qian'an also tried to overcome his own obstacles and get along with the domestic servants. He used to be by himself, and it didn't matter if he didn't talk to others. But now he had another person in his life, and he was still an ancient man who didn't understand modern common sense. So he thought he should also try to live a normal life. An Jiu would not stay at home with him all his life, so in order to help An Jiu, he tried to change himself, even though the process would be very difficult.

The change in Xia Qian'an was noticed by An Jiu early in the morning. Although he didn't know the reason, An Jiu was very happy. It was a good thing that his master could change. After all, people were a group species. It was not good to be too lonely.

When Mrs. Li saw her Young Master's change, she secretly wiped her tears. Recently, the Young Master's condition had become more and more serious. She thought it would be impossible to cure, but she didn't expect that things would change. Her Young Master now actively contacted people.

The source of Xia Qian'an's change was unknown to An Jiu, but Mrs. Li was very clear about it. Since the appearance of the Young Master's friend, the situation of the Young Master was gradually getting better. Now the Young Master seemed to be changing for him.

If An Jiu guided him to contact more people and actively cooperate with the doctor, it was not impossible for him to get better. She needed to find time to discuss this with An Jiu. Since he was a friend of the Young Master, it was okay to ask his friend for help, right? Mrs. Li pondered over it. Should she mention this to the master?

The Living Room

Xia Qian'an was dressed in cotton household clothes, nestled on the sofa, holding a cold cake, and eating it while watching TV. An Jiu was sitting next to him, looking at the book his master had chosen for him, and trying to digest the knowledge inside. As a shadow guard, fast learning was necessary. Fortunately, he had a good memory, and could basically write down everything after reading it once or twice.

Now the third stage of his study was to learn modern common sense. Of course, this study would take quite some time. After all, there was more to modern common sense. At present, he was focusing on the common sense of law and life. As for other fields, he would study slowly later.

An Jiu was watching intently. He used a silver spoon to scoop up a cold and sweet dessert and put it between him and the book. An Jiu glanced over at his master, then opened his mouth to eat and continued reading.

Xia Qian'an blinked and put his hand back, then scooped a spoonful into his mouth and continued watching TV. His expression was still serious, but his reddish ears betrayed him.

Those love guides were still very useful. Now, it was not very formal for him to get close to An Jiu. Xia Qian'an thought while eating cakes and occasionally feeding An Jiu. His attention was no longer on the TV.

A few days ago, Xia Qian'an went online to find out how those in love acted everyday. After all, he was a newbie in this respect, and there was no one around him to learn from. Unexpectedly, he opened a door to a new world.

The reason, of course, was that what he typed at that time was [the daily love between two boys], so he mistakenly entered the realm of fujoshi's, and then he began to browse the web page, finally knowing the meaning of 'gong.'